Jaffa Cakes and Wrens

Should "Special Sessions" be available on Request?

• Maybe, but Ill have to ask my mummy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, such immorality should be strongly discouraged

• Who cares?

• Total voters
clanky said:
rosinacarley said:
I say again ....

NOT A PROPER WREN!

Look at her hair! Shocking!
And those shoes? well!
not to mention a BMI below 25.

Oh Clanky - how hurtful. Do please post us a picture so us ladies can reassure ourselves that you are a cross between Brad Pitt and Noah Wyle.

Going back to the original post, and the "special sock", I was one assured by a geordie that a sock full of swarfega is as good as the real thing.

I could never afford swarfega and can no longer bear the smell so will never know if he's telling the truth.

Did your sock have any additives Brigham, apart from dhobi dust !

And the wrens at Mercury weren't like that gorgeous bird on page 2 when I was an RO! Anyone tell me where she's based at the moment for a swap draft

windygale said:
Going back to the original post, and the "special sock", I was one assured by a geordie that a sock full of swarfega is as good as the real thing.

I could never afford swarfega and can no longer bear the smell so will never know if he's telling the truth.

And the wrens at Mercury weren't like that gorgeous bird on page 2 when I was an RO! Anyone tell me where she's based at the moment for a swap draft

Swarfega and monosocks? That's an interesting thought... presumably to stop burn marks? 8O :? ...we all forgot to post that on... http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=2053.html ... I better add a reference to it now before Nicholson permenantely damages himself... :wink: :lol:

Stripey_G

War Hero
Always_a_Civvy said:
windygale said:

Swarfega and monosocks? That's an interesting thought... presumably to stop burn marks? 8O :? ...we all forgot to post that on... http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=2053.html ... I better add a reference to it now before Nicholson permenantely damages himself... :wink: :lol:

I see that you are still looking after everyone as always....Always(!) :?

Having read thro this thread which started before i joined RR, interesting to note that monosock and Swarfega was the "in" thing! Surely chocolate filling would be preferred as again, no burns and you can get it licked off afterwards?? if you're into that sort of thing of course? :) :) Bye!

Latest Threads