Jaffa Cakes and Wrens

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Always_a_Civvy, Oct 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Yes, if only to keep us sane

100.0%
  2. Maybe, but Ill have to ask my mummy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, such immorality should be strongly discouraged

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Who cares?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Brigham has raised a serious discussion topic which has tugged at my heart strings, and at this very moment as he and a bunch of impressionable young Comms ratings are doubling off from Colingrad to Rosie's office for Jaffa cakes, tea and access to a dozen gorgeous lasses, I think this topic needs raising.

When Brigham was a young RO (many years ago) he had a special sock in his life named after a Wren 3rd Ossifer he was dead keen on. Events intervened and prevented him being able to live out his fantasies? Should he, as a hot-bloodied, heterosexual male, have been entitled to put in a request for "special sessions" from the Wren to help him combat his strange affliction?

Answers on a postcard please to this address.

Oh to be Young again... :lol:

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, depends - if this Wren Officder had a divisional concern for young Brigham then she would only be doing her duty for the good of his welfare. If she was not his DO then I believe that if Brigham maintained this line of infatuation for her it would have been deemed a 'Stalker'.

I would therefore advise this young (well she's probably getting on a bit now!) woman to visit the following:

http://www.met.police.uk/stalking/advice.htm

3. I thought this was going to be a different topic!

I was going to say as long as the Wren in question doesnt scoff the lot,then shes on for a promise!

4. sgtpepperband

Q: What's the difference between Brigham's Wren Officer and a Kitkat?
    A: You only get four fingers in a Kitkat!

5. damn I thought it was going to be a differnt line as well........oh well...

6. Not if its a chunky Kitkat! :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. sgtpepperband

Or a Toblerone... ouch! :D

8. I find Maltesers quite entertaining!

9. sgtpepperband

Each to their own - I'd have thought you'd prefer to suck on a Fisherman's Friend?!

10. They should be banned!Wouldnt wish that on me worst enemy.

11. sgtpepperband

Well I dunno - a shot of whiskey usually gets rid of the taste!

12. Is this the voice of experience?

13. There's nothing like sucking a Fisherman's Friend, slowly... but avoid using your teeth... :wink: As for getting rid of the salty taste afterwards, I'd suggest chips! You wouldn't want to waste a good dram of whisky this way.

I thought these were for throwing round the office/mess/into other people's gobs, etc? :lol:

14. Hig told me you were anybodies for a Fig roll Steve?

15. Not for a fig roll - for a wee dram... it's yours, if you can find it! :lol:

16. Anyway we're getting diverted from Young Brigham's Wren Ossifer, the core of this topic. I deliberately tried to steer off the topic of gays and focus on the lust, drool enticing, knob stiffening pleasures of the female form in the eyes and imagination (and ideally the lustful arms) of male matelots.

Incidentally to fully follow what triggered this thread off see here...
    http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=2221/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=29.html

And look below as the lass who Brigham wanted to be his DO...

[​IMG]

17. Blood.........................pressure.......................................tooo..................................high.............................................................................

18. I say again ....

NOT A PROPER WREN!

Look at her hair! Shocking!
    And those shoes? well!

19. she'll do for me love!

20. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Nope, can't quite see it beyond the sussies - her legs are too close together!