Jacqui Smith and her sister - admit it, you would......

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by silverfox, Apr 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Prompted by a thread on CA, but thought it best not to drag it off piste, the idea struck me that the Ms Smiths might make suitable Opfor for a spot of 2 v 1 dissimilar......

Thoughts? And are there any other notable sister pairings that would get the juices flowing..
  2. Sorry foxy but even submariners have got standards, might consider a few beers and a blue movie with Hubby though might get some more juicy goddip that way.
  3. Having met her, it would need to include a bit-gag for her.
  4. Bent view. I would rather turn puff than crawl in anywhere with that minger.

5. well hello ducky :p
  6. Minging and would not poke it with a red hot flange batter.
  7. A newspaper columnist, peering down at Smith’s cleavage from the gallery at the House of Commons, remarked that it looked like a hamsters bottom.

Anyone in to bestiality? :lol:
  8. Yeah, I'd hit that. With my car.
  9. silverfox

Ok - I get the mood of the meeting..... you unadventurous lot!

So which sisters would get it? The Nolans, the Williams, the Cheeky Girls, the order of Carmelite nuns....the possibilities are endless....
  10. Order of Carmelite Nuns?
    Hmmm, they could become a habit :eek:
  11. silverfox

ba dum ......he's here all week...........
  12. Alright then, it would have to be the Cheeky Girls for me, as nobody would survive, in one piece, an encounter with the Williams sisters.
  13. silverfox , you may have a point:

14. The Andrews Sisters for the older members perhaps?
  15. It's not the concept of the sister act itself rather the particular sisters you selected
  16. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I nominate the Beverley sisters for Maxi, at their age they won't yell, they won't tell and they should be as grateful as hell
  17. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Here I sit, in Defence Watches, bored at sillylateo'clcok thinking "no one will attack us, it's too late, and there is nothing on the ATO"

So this question was posed to the the power watch.

PWO - For I am a man of taste The Minogue sisters
    ORS - For she is a woman - The two brothers from Prison Break. She knows their TV and real names, measurments and I suspect their email addresses.
    SPS - Ashlie and Jessica Simpson
    EWD - Derdrie and Blache Barlow. This is a mother and daughter combo. He is a little strange and I think his DV may need checking again
    APS - Two sisters he saw in Gib once. Now this may be real or maybe another "easy midnight easy" moment.
  18. Your a bunch of hatters, what happened to "a shags a shag"?
  19. For passed over loggie: BRILLIANT !!! Best yet....
  20. Kylie and Danni Minogue

Mel and Kim Appleby