Jackspeak

I'll second that Stirling, have had my copy, signed by Rick Jolly, since first published commercially in 1989. Keep it by the bed and quite often read a few pages before dropping off - obviously with a smile on my face.
Recommend it to all.

2BM

I got mine signed too, I also had the rather suspect privilege of the having the man himself cup my balls during my medical.

be sure to buy yourself a copy of "Red and Green Life Machine: Diary of the Falklands Field Hospital" also by the Rick Jolly - due for re-release later this year. The guy is a true hero and a credit to the RN.

theymademedoit said:
I got mine signed too, I also had the rather suspect privilege of the having the man himself cup my balls during my medical.

be sure to buy yourself a copy of "Red and Green Life Machine: Diary of the Falklands Field Hospital" also by the Rick Jolly - due for re-release later this year. The guy is a true hero and a credit to the RN.
I will second that.

buggerit84

Lantern Swinger
Whilst I'm waiting for my copy to come through, there's something that's been bugging me - why on earth does fleet call the FAA WAFUs?! surely if the FAA get wet then there is a serious excrement-fan interface going on...

G

Going-Commando

Brought this book a few months ago. The family has threatened to evict me unless I speak in understandable dialect :sad11:

buggerit84 said:
Whilst I'm waiting for my copy to come through, there's something that's been bugging me - why on earth does fleet call the FAA WAFUs?! surely if the FAA get wet then there is a serious excrement-fan interface going on...
1Weapons and fuel users 2 Wet and f******g useless OR 3 The correct meaning With A Fieldguncrew Unbeatable :w00t: :thumright:

1Weapons and fuel users 2 Wet and f******g useless OR 3 The correct meaning With A Fieldguncrew Unbeatable :w00t: :thumright:[/quote]

No 3 is not a correct acronym otherwise it would be WAFCU as the words 'fieldgun' and 'crew' are independent. Typical of the FAA to try and matcho themselves up... Poncy WAFU (No 2 intended) Twats

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Grog_Rat Diamond Lil's 69
S Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 17
F Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 16