Jacko looking for a mong

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by RonJeremy, Jun 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LMFAO :D :D :D

2. I'll grab a Newbie, I have some chloroform,(went on a date) how you fixed for a bit of DIY surgery?
    Got any credit on your phone call him. :twisted:
    Simples :D :D

3. RON you are 1 sick C**T

4. My betting is he (it) won't make a tour here, he will be ill or some other excuse - bye bye money to all you retards who paid hundres in advance.

5. Fully agree but with the latest news about temperature rises in the SW and SE he's bound to melt down and leave a bit of himself somewhere

6. Like on a bit of bog roll. :)

7. Not what I had in mind, more stuck to the window, but a good point though :lol:

8. Noob Mong, Jacko has a winner.
    Wait til you get in sunshine, if you think Ron's bad your mess mates will have fun!

9. No need for this. You sick man, F*(king discrace

10. I think that's amazing.

I think Jacko is just looking for future proofing himself though. I mean he's probably weighing up a mongoloids testiomony in court and thinking "back of the net."

11. Ron you never fail to come up with the goods lmao you sick fuq. :p :twisted:

12. The correct spelling is 'disgrace' you fukking retard....now fukk off before I anally rape your mother again...stupid thick kunt...

13. [​IMG]

A plausible reason for the compulsory introduction of the burka?

[​IMG]

14. Until we get QUEEN ELIZABETH, will we have a ship big enough?

15. He's probably realised that the only kids who won't run away from him with be the mongs.. because they can't!! :twisted:

16. It's the mongs that did him in, I tell you. He promised them a laboon and some ice creeeeeam if they went back to his house, and was killed in the stampede.

17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Look, I'm not saying he was a paedophile, but if I was a millionaire, I wouldn't have built a fairground in my back garden... :shock: