Jack3d. Not good for you.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, Jan 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me wonders when the OIC doping list will be adopted by the armed forces, it would give a clear direction to these grey substances.
  2. Another reason (if any needed) to avoid various shakes promoting stamina/muscle/etc. you just don't know what you're taking and if it's legal/borderline/illegal.
  3. OMM

OMM War Hero

I use supplements but none of this chemical/ testosterone booster, NO2 and pre-workouts.

Just stick with your multivitamins, plain whey protein powder and coffee for caffeine!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  4. I remember when they banned/in process of banning [FONT=arial, sans-serif]1,3-dimethylamylamine a local health food shop were selling off Jac3d stupid cheap. I knew I should have bought it all to resell. could of became the Tony Montana of supplements. [/FONT]
  5. Tragic. ................
  6. I watched recently a BBC documentary on sport recovery drinks. And the best one was milk. Yee ha. Love the stuff. You can forget all those other expensive sickly drinks.
    Years ago, our milkman once told my mother that he always knew when my ships were in and I was home on leave as the daily milk order went up by an extra pint a day :)
  7. Only problem I had with that show was they didn't differentiate between skimmed, semi skimmed and full fat. so you are going to get some poor fool thinking it's fine to drink pint after pint of full fat milk because some one on the bbc said it was healthy.

But yes, pint of skim milk for me every night!