Jack Dusty Phase 2 course

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by -buggy-, May 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all just wondering if anybody could give me some details on the course for phase 2 stores accountant training ? i have been trying to find the info for a long time now but to no avail. :( I am really looking forward to starting the course on 18th of june but still dont have a clue what to expect!! Any info on the course will be greatly appreiciated .

Thanks in advance :thumright:

17 days to go come on ! :afro:

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

a. Week 1: How to fold and stack blankets.
    b. Week 2: How to count them.
    c. Week 3: How to make tea.

:wink:

3. I knew it was that all along was just testing you ... :thumright:

4. Changed since I was in.
    Lines 1 and 2 are new to me!

5. week 4: How to say "it's non-global" and "it's not in stock" with a straight face

6. But if I issue the last one to you I wont have any left to issue to anyone else.

7. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Stores is for storing. If we were meant to issue them this would be called Issues!

8. sgtpepperband

Boo! You've changed since you went grunter, Stix - you're all serious now... :oops: :lol:

9. sgtpepperband

I see what you did there - any excuse to get a Bandy joke in there (unless you're willing to admit your spelling has deteriorated since you became a Logs Officer..?!) :wink:

(Plus, the OP asked the question 3 years ago...) :lol:

10. Yep, typical grunter - didn't read the post properly before leaping in, else he'd have noticed it was from 2008! No SRs to help you Stix? :slow:

Buggy is probably now either outside or a Chief!!