Jack Dusties bash

itsmed

Yes I know before you go any further being an OH and a mere female to boot I should be posting in the Rear Party forum but tough Im signed up here as well so deal with it :wink:
any way I just want to know how many other poor defenceless OH's are due to suffer the same fate as me on the night of the said bash.
I just KNOW that at stupid o'clock I am going to get a call with allegedly my OH on the other end burbling god only knows what at me or worse still him and his so called mates attempting to sing to me!!!(god forbid)
So come on hands up you all know you are guilty of such things after all you are male and breathing after all lmao
How many of you are recognising yourselves in my little diatribe????
let me know
best wishes Fluffy OH to Dusty Jack

andym

War Hero
I have no idea what youre on about.You must have married an Alien.JAck is a serious and responsible person while enjoying the Brewers Art.

D

Deleted 7

andym said:
I have no idea what you're on about.You must have married an Alien.JAck is a serious and responsible person while enjoying the Brewers Art.
Now the above is what is called;

A bite

A Wah

Easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dusty70 First God created the RN - then Jack Dusties to Lord over it Social & Reunions 0
J submarine jack dusties Submariners 44
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to Scottish GDP figures for July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to Scottish GDP figures for Q2 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to September 2020 Labour Market figures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to US tariffs August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to August 2020 Labour Market figures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to July 2020 Labour Market figures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scottish Secretary Alistair Jack marks 2020 Armed Forces Week MoD News 0
H New Jack Speak - Gen-up ? The Gash Barge 29
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to June 2020 Labour Market figures MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully The Union Jack Diamond Lil's 2
C Can't PM Union Jack Bloody Computers 1
soleil FB: BBC Archive: "1972: Nationwide's Jack Pizzey Examines The Cornish Pasty" Bases / Shore Est 0
MoD_RSS UK set to introduce ‘Jack’s Law’ – new legal right to paid parental bereavement leave MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to January 2020 labour market figures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to December 2019 labour market figures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to September 2019 labour market figures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack comments on GERS 2018-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack appointed as Secretary of State for Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: ‘Gentleman Jack’ - in need of the Coal Authority MoD News 0
S Jack/Matelot Diamond Lil's 7
MoD_RSS News story: Animal medicines improvement notice: Taggart Jack, Omagh, County Tyrone MoD News 0
Hooly Can anyone give me the jack speak for the different branches and trades please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 64
D jack justy- im not on a 3 year wait am i Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 39
Seaweed Jack Tar The Book Club 3
soleil Sunday Times: "Should It Be Union Flag Or Is Jack All Right?" The Fleet 22
soleil The 'Forever Jack' Onesie The Quarterdeck 71
Rachelthree 'The Sea is My Brother' by Jack Kerouac The Book Club 1
wet_blobby Jack's bigging himself up on facebook.... Diamond Lil's 37
SONAR-BENDER Jolly Jack the bank robber Diamond Lil's 30
soleil Union Jack Club - Army v Navy Rugby 2013 - April 27th 2013 Sports and Adventure Training 1
BillyNoMates Jack Caroll Diamond Lil's 7
K Help requested ,, looking for old 'Jack' cartoons The Quarterdeck 38
K Old time Jack History 1
jambosun Jack gets everywhere! - Sweet Home Alabama BBC4 Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 8
N Jack on the Pull !! Blue Jokes 0
wet_blobby Jack....Today..... v...... Yesterday Diamond Lil's 24
soleil Navy News: "I'm A Zumba Jack And I'm Alright..." The Fleet 2
soleil Coventry T'graph: "Captain Jack Sparrow Is Britain's Most Famous Seaman" Current Affairs 5
S Jack's Defiance! History 5
Y Royal Navy Stores Accountants, Jack Dustys or Logistics Supply Chain Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
Flammin Gallah Jack on leave Nautical Jokes 0
R HMS Bellerophon 1960's Robert (Jack) Hawkins surgeon commander History 13
S Jack and Jill Blue Jokes 0
R Jack n Jenny Blue Jokes 0
SONAR-BENDER Jack Sh*t Diamond Lil's 7
21_Man Jack The Quarterdeck 11
Soothsayer Jack Speak Guidline Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
Rumrat Austin Dobson, do you think he might have been "Jack" Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2