Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Ivor Dewdney Pasties

rosinacarley said:
Embarrassingly in a whole other universe I can admit to working at Ginsters as a Bakery Secretary.

It would have only been embarrassing if you ended up with a bun in the oven :thumright:

Having been born and bred in Guzz, I was reared on them, and loved them with a passion. However, they opened a branch in our local precinct and they are absolutely disgusting: whether this is because they don't bake them on the premises or not, I don't know. But a different firm have opened a shop here, and their oggies are "the DOG'S" - if you ever get a chance, try a Friary Mills Bakery oggy - nectar of the gods !

They give me mega heartburn. Did you know that one day of the week mongs make them - safeguard, special needs people work in the pasty factory one day of week, god knows what they put in them on that day, but probably explain my mega crippling heatrburn everytime I eat one.

Used to love them but for some reason I cant even stand the smell of them now , love a corn beef pastie whenever I go up to Newcastle from Greggs Bakery , mmmm

Latest Threads