I've overeaten and can't sleep!!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by golden_rivet, Dec 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was fairly tired when I got in from work tonight. I'd walked 3 of the 5 miles home and then run out of steam so got a bus the rest of the way :walk: then I had my scran and I must confess after the left-over curry from last night I ate 1 too many after eights :naka: so OK I go to bed thinking I'll crash for a couple of hours and then get up for New Year but you see I've eaten too much and I can't sleep :whax: anyway for what it's worth here I am and I've for a mini bottle of poo to open in 15 mins or so :party:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!!

grXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2. Hate to see a one person post.
    Happy New Year to you GR, and many of 'em.

2BM

3. I also cant sleep lol .

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I DIDN'T sleep - was on duty last night (and still on duty now)... :cry: :lol:

5. and to you and yours too 2BM :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

GR: My God, you're up early! Or are you jus getting up to make your pash his breakfast? [Don't burn the toast...] :wink: :lol:

7. Are you better now?

8. I can't sleep either. Lets have a midnight Run round all London's real ale pubs and see who lasts the longest (after 20 pints): Blobbs or........Blobbs. :lol:

9. I couldn't sleep last night either , struggled in work today , bloody eyes were stinging like hell , now I'm home , nice hot shower & off to the workies , day off tomorrow so a few sherbets tonight & hopefully that will do the trick , says I with confidence .

10. More drunk now than I was New Year's Eve. Just drank 2 bottles of wine each with friends from Dunedin - got the lowdown on NZB too - will post more when sober ...

Love you all ...

GRx

11. Well I'm back from the club & still awake , kinnell , good night though , fxxxxxxxg dead in the club but sorted the world out again with me mates as we do , another night tomorrow , :thumright: