Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've overeaten and can't sleep!!!

I was fairly tired when I got in from work tonight. I'd walked 3 of the 5 miles home and then run out of steam so got a bus the rest of the way :walk: then I had my scran and I must confess after the left-over curry from last night I ate 1 too many after eights :naka: so OK I go to bed thinking I'll crash for a couple of hours and then get up for New Year but you see I've eaten too much and I can't sleep :whax: anyway for what it's worth here I am and I've for a mini bottle of poo to open in 15 mins or so :party:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!!

grXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

golden_rivet said:
I was fairly tired when I got in from work tonight. I'd walked 3 of the 5 miles home and then run out of steam so got a bus the rest of the way :walk: then I had my scran and I must confess after the left-over curry from last night I ate 1 too many after eights :naka: so OK I go to bed thinking I'll crash for a couple of hours and then get up for New Year but you see I've eaten too much and I can't sleep :whax: anyway for what it's worth here I am and I've for a mini bottle of poo to open in 15 mins or so :party:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!!

grXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I also cant sleep lol .

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
GR: My God, you're up early! Or are you jus getting up to make your pash his breakfast? [Don't burn the toast...] :wink: :lol:

I can't sleep either. Lets have a midnight Run round all London's real ale pubs and see who lasts the longest (after 20 pints): Blobbs or........Blobbs. :lol:

dondon

MIA
I couldn't sleep last night either , struggled in work today , bloody eyes were stinging like hell , now I'm home , nice hot shower & off to the workies , day off tomorrow so a few sherbets tonight & hopefully that will do the trick , says I with confidence .

More drunk now than I was New Year's Eve. Just drank 2 bottles of wine each with friends from Dunedin - got the lowdown on NZB too - will post more when sober ...

Love you all ...

GRx

dondon

MIA
Well I'm back from the club & still awake , kinnell , good night though , fxxxxxxxg dead in the club but sorted the world out again with me mates as we do , another night tomorrow , :thumright:

Latest Threads