Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've managed to crack one off over a pic of the Ukranian PM

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Re: I've managed to crack one off over a pic of the Ukranian

The Argy President would certainly get the good news from me, Cristina Kirchner:

Re: I've managed to crack one off over a pic of the Ukranian

According to her website HERE

From 1991, she was a CEO of the corporation "Ukrainskiy Benzin (Ukrainian Gasoline)".

and

In 1995, Yulia Tymoshenko becomes the president of "United Energy Systems of Ukraine" (UESU).

So she's loaded too! I mean really really loaded, like seriously fuggin loaded!

Rumrat

War Hero
Blackrat said:

To say that someone has pissed in the water would be an understatement.

That's easy to explain, they were at a seminar, so its caused by seminal fluid :oops: :roll: :wink:

seenoffteefcuk

War Hero
Rumrat said:
NotmeChief said:
SS-super-stoker said:
Now, just have to do one over Mr Brown and that's the whole of Europe done..........

http://www.tymoshenko.ua/en/gallery/55

If you manage the Brown, please please film it and put it on You~Tube.

I thought it was Kylie Minogue, but could not understand the amount of tit still present. 8O :twisted: :wink:

i agree but didnt know she was seeing peter andre

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: Universal Credit managed migration: reducing the risk to claimants MoD News 0
AndyStano How on earth have these players managed to forge a premier league career? Sports and Adventure Training 0
MoD_RSS Tougher fines ahead of Bank Holiday to crack down on illegal gatherings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Funding boost to crack down on the Illegal Wildlife Trade in Guatemala and Mexico MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Funding boost to crack down on the Illegal Wildlife Trade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More funding to help crack down on criminal landlords MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ESFA reminds providers it will take action to crack down on poor sub-contracting practice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Crack down on misuse of Non-Disclosure Agreements in the workplace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS School leaders crack down on workload MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New noise camera trial to crack down on illegal vehicles MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Housing Minister unveils new guidance for local authorities to crack down on rogue landlords MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire announces industry pledge to crack down on toxic leasehold deals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PHE publish investigative report on increasing crack use MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Housing Minister confirms funding for councils to crack down on rogue landlords MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Crack down on suppliers who don’t pay on time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New equipment helps crack down on illegal activity on Salisbury Plain MoD News 0
S What's the crack with the pay bands? The Corps 9
G SIX MONTHS to crack! The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 8
Rumrat Just for the crack Diamond Lil's 14
rod-gearing You cant crack me I'm a rubber duck! Diamond Lil's 19
MoD_RSS Companies House to resume compulsory strike off process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nation's job hunt JETS off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Landmark event for the space industry lifts off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Take-off for UK-built supercomputer nanosatellites MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK leads thousands of NATO troops in major exercise off Scottish coast MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prepare for lift-off: Jet Zero Council to deliver carbon-free flight MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK kicks off Climate Week NYC with a series of ambitious climate commitments MoD News 0
R I need help sorting my late fathers 6 off 1939-45 medals & 2 off Mention in Dispatches Certificates. History 14
MoD_RSS UK-built nanosatellites ready for take off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Companies House resumes voluntary strike off process MoD News 0
U Quick question about paying off foreign RFA 2
MoD_RSS Pond project pays off for great crested newts in Essex MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Companies House to resume the compulsory strike off process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land off Audlem Road, Stapeley, Nantwich and land off Peter De Stapeleigh Way, Nantwich (refs: 2197532/2197529 - 15 July 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Companies House to restart the voluntary strike off process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA secures loan write-off from payday lender MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The danger of unsecured loads – Highways England reminds drivers to check before setting off this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £105 million to keep rough sleepers safe and off the streets during coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-Qatari Typhoons take off as joint squadron MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Third Future Accommodation Model (FAM) pilot takes off in RAF Wittering MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home work pays off for LLWR MoD News 0
B How soon will the commonwealth hold be taken off please? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS Furlough scheme cut-off date extended to 19 March MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Team spirit pays off for Distington residents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS to benefit from £13.4 billion debt write-off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land off Station Road, Long Melford, Suffolk (ref: 3214377 - 1 April 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First new ventilators to roll off production line this weekend as industry answers call to step up manufacturing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Off-payroll working rules reforms postponed until 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coarse fishing on rivers is off limits for three months MoD News 0
M I put my application on hold a year ago. Do I have to re-apply & start again or can I carry on where I left off? Joining the Royal Navy 7