I've just won the lottery

I've just had a very nice e-mail from some donut in south Africa who informs me I'm one of 40 lucky winners worldwide who get to share their lottery fund of 80 million dollars, I have now finished doing star jumps and burpees of pure joy.

Instead of giving him my bank account details any suggestions on how to let him down gently in my decission not to claim my prize?
 

slim

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
I've just had a very nice e-mail from some donut in south Africa who informs me I'm one of 40 lucky winners worldwide who get to share their lottery fund of 80 million dollars, I have now finished doing star jumps and burpees of pure joy.

Instead of giving him my bank account details any suggestions on how to let him down gently in my decission not to claim my prize?
Why not tell him you would like to donate it to F.R.O. charity.
 
Tell him that as you're a devout Muslim you are forbidden by the Koran to take any money you haven't earned through hard labour. But as you're already 8 months pregnant... could he send an International Money Order for £10,000 :twisted:
 

slim

War Hero
Always_a_Civvy said:
Tell him that as you're a devout Muslim you are forbidden by the Koran to take any money you haven't earned through hard labour. But as you're already 8 months pregnant... could he send an International Money Order for £10,000 :twisted:
Please inform all Muslim population collecting benefits about this fact Steve
 
slim said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Tell him that as you're a devout Muslim you are forbidden by the Koran to take any money you haven't earned through hard labour. But as you're already 8 months pregnant... could he send an International Money Order for £10,000 :twisted:
Please inform all Muslim population collecting benefits about this fact Steve
You know how flexible the religious can be when it comes to self interest Slim! :lol:
 
There is a thread somewhere on here where it shows how a guy (cant remember his name)took this very same scam all the way, brilliant how he did it but cant find the thread, no doubt someone will.
 
Was just putting my tie on for the piss up!!!

Yes so sad that there are actually knobs out there who believe this shite!!

I won twice this week on the lottery. A tenner on the lotto and six pounds fifty pence on the euro. Do I invest it or blow it on a wild night out??

E.R.N.I.E. blessed me with fifty quid. Considering one and a half million people win fifty quid every month that seaside cottage is still yonks away.

Now I want all you Christians to donate to this needy cause failing that send money to living breathing things.
GOD N’ HEAVEN

CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES


I AM THE PASTOR OF A VERY SMALL NON-DENOMINATIONAL HOLY GHOST CHURCH, AND OUR CHURCH NEEDS YOUR HELP. BY FEBRUARY 28TH.2007 OUR BALANCE OF 130,000.00 MORTGAGE IS DUE. WE MUST PAY OFF THE NOTE BY THAT DATE OR WE LOOSE OUR CHURCH TO THE OWNER.

OUR EFFORTS TO RAISE THE APPROPRIATE HAVE NOT BENN SUCCESSFUL TO PAY OFF THE NOTE. WE ARE REACHING OUT AND PRAYING THAT YOU WILL FIND IT IN YOUR HEARTS TO HELP US. THE FIRST WAY IS THROUGH A SUBSTANTIAL CONTRIBUTION, IN ANY AMOUNT WOULD BE A WONDERFUL BLESSING. ANOTHER WAY IS TO PASS US ON TO OTHERS THAT YOU THINK WOULD ALSO DONATE THE FUNDS TO SAVE OUR CHURCH.

WITH YOUR HELP AND FROM THE HELP OF OTHERS, WE KNOW IN OUR HEARTS OUR CHURCH WILL BE SAVED. THE CONGREGATION AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS.

PLEASE SEND DONATIONS TO: GOD N’ HEAVEN CHRISTIAN

MINISTRIES CHURCH

233 BURNETTE AVE.

FT. WALTON BEACH FLORIDA 32548

(850) 243-8712
 

Heart-of-Oak

Badgeman
Backpacker1uk said:
Was just putting my tie on for the piss up!!!

Yes so sad that there are actually knobs out there who believe this shite!!

I won twice this week on the lottery. A tenner on the lotto and six pounds fifty pence on the euro. Do I invest it or blow it on a wild night out??

E.R.N.I.E. blessed me with fifty quid. Considering one and a half million people win fifty quid every month that seaside cottage is still yonks away.

Now I want all you Christians to donate to this needy cause failing that send money to living breathing things.
GOD N’ HEAVEN

CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES


I AM THE PASTOR OF A VERY SMALL NON-DENOMINATIONAL HOLY GHOST CHURCH, AND OUR CHURCH NEEDS YOUR HELP. BY FEBRUARY 28TH.2007 OUR BALANCE OF 130,000.00 MORTGAGE IS DUE. WE MUST PAY OFF THE NOTE BY THAT DATE OR WE LOOSE OUR CHURCH TO THE OWNER.

OUR EFFORTS TO RAISE THE APPROPRIATE HAVE NOT BENN SUCCESSFUL TO PAY OFF THE NOTE. WE ARE REACHING OUT AND PRAYING THAT YOU WILL FIND IT IN YOUR HEARTS TO HELP US. THE FIRST WAY IS THROUGH A SUBSTANTIAL CONTRIBUTION, IN ANY AMOUNT WOULD BE A WONDERFUL BLESSING. ANOTHER WAY IS TO PASS US ON TO OTHERS THAT YOU THINK WOULD ALSO DONATE THE FUNDS TO SAVE OUR CHURCH.

WITH YOUR HELP AND FROM THE HELP OF OTHERS, WE KNOW IN OUR HEARTS OUR CHURCH WILL BE SAVED. THE CONGREGATION AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS.

PLEASE SEND DONATIONS TO: GOD N’ HEAVEN CHRISTIAN

MINISTRIES CHURCH

233 BURNETTE AVE.

FT. WALTON BEACH FLORIDA 32548

(850) 243-8712
Churchs have been robbing people for centries selling there mumbo jumbo for a handful of change. No surprise the phishers are trying to cash in on it too.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BillyNoMates I've just won the Euromillions Lottery! Diamond Lil's 20
Nails I won the lottery Diamond Lil's 43
NotmeChief I won the lottery Diamond Lil's 56
Joint_Force_Harrier IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU REALLY DO? Diamond Lil's 32
MoD_RSS Aussie and Kiwi tech companies won’t miss London Tech Week 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Business as usual won't tackle the challenges we face, warns Environment Agency MoD News 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Pompey played up at Wembley & won the Cup... Sports and Adventure Training 2
MoD_RSS Speech: Britain has been shaping the world for centuries. That won’t change with Brexit: article by Jeremy Hunt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Yemen crisis won’t be solved by UK arms exports halt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: We haven’t won fight against Daesh yet MoD News 0
J Telegraph: F35 won't be shooting until 2019 Current Affairs 39
Rachelthree Rouge poo won't flush! Diamond Lil's 48
S I'm afraid I won't make the VA II eyesight standards. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
trelawney126 Will he or won't he get deported Current Affairs 38
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp E14 found after 94 yrs - the S/M which won two VCs. Submariners 1
T Former sailor angry he won't receive Diamond Jubilee medal The Quarterdeck 73
safeguard12clips AFPS 2015. You probably won't like this. Finance & Pensions 6
trelawney126 Liam Fox on Air Warfare (He Won't be Flying Though) Diamond Lil's 2
B I know you won't believe this but I promise you it's true. Diamond Lil's 16
G Won a gong? Then get skating son. Diamond Lil's 36
soleil Times: Sailors hope proud RN name won't go out with the Ark The Fleet 4
soleil HMS Kent: Lucky football fans won't miss World Cup after all The Fleet 1
B obama, should he have won this years Nobel? Current Affairs 6
soleil Pompey News: "Princess Royal won't waste a minute of visit" Bases / Shore Est 3
Ja5on 'We won't send anyone... it may escalate the problem' Current Affairs 0
soleil "Royal Marine who won George Cross cheated death 6 times" The Corps 6
trelawney126 Mr Johnsons Gift and It Won't Cost the Taxpayer Current Affairs 1
slim Two nations: those who work, those who won't Current Affairs 39
Nails I had a fight with a Marine bully last night and won The Gash Barge 90
Q Penis won't fit! Diamond Lil's 152
K You can trust us, we won't abuse the powers... Current Affairs 10
5dits Football Scotland v England - Scotland Won Diamond Lil's 15
BillyNoMates Lets see what you could have won. Diamond Lil's 2
slim Councillors won't be saying Sing It Again Rod Diamond Lil's 2
copenhagencup Brickwoods who won? The Fleet 8
brazenhussy Tony Blair: I won't be back The Quarterdeck 14
slim Burgled? Police won't turn up unless burgler in house Current Affairs 35
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed John Mothersole as the England Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Kate Still as the Scotland Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tony Burton CBE appointed as Interim Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National Lottery scratchcard minimum age could be increased to 18 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lady Rachael Robathan and Natalie Campbell reappointed as Members to the National Lottery Community Fund board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lady Rachael Robathan and Natalie Campbell reappointed as Trustees to the National Lottery Community Fund board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Extension of Peter Ainsworth’s term as Chair and Nat Sloane’s term as the England Committee Chair at the National Lottery Community Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: National Lottery Community Fund Board Appointments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ray Macfarlane appointed to the National Heritage Memorial Fund/ The National Lottery Heritage Fund MoD News 0
O Sports lottery Sports and Adventure Training 1
J Lottery Winners Blue Jokes 1
J The Lottery Blue Jokes 0
S Lottery Miscellaneous 1
Similar threads


















































Latest Threads

Top