I've just won the lottery

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Feb 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I've just had a very nice e-mail from some donut in south Africa who informs me I'm one of 40 lucky winners worldwide who get to share their lottery fund of 80 million dollars, I have now finished doing star jumps and burpees of pure joy.

Instead of giving him my bank account details any suggestions on how to let him down gently in my decission not to claim my prize?

2. Try and contact the SA police and let them deal with it

3. Why not tell him you would like to donate it to F.R.O. charity.

4. I'd just post it back to South Africa but without a stamp or bank details

5. Tell him that as you're a devout Muslim you are forbidden by the Koran to take any money you haven't earned through hard labour. But as you're already 8 months pregnant... could he send an International Money Order for £10,000 :twisted:

6. Please inform all Muslim population collecting benefits about this fact Steve

7. You know how flexible the religious can be when it comes to self interest Slim! :lol:

8. There is a thread somewhere on here where it shows how a guy (cant remember his name)took this very same scam all the way, brilliant how he did it but cant find the thread, no doubt someone will.

9. I had something similar the other day but this one was for the Spanish lottery.

10. Was just putting my tie on for the piss up!!!

Yes so sad that there are actually knobs out there who believe this shite!!

I won twice this week on the lottery. A tenner on the lotto and six pounds fifty pence on the euro. Do I invest it or blow it on a wild night out??

E.R.N.I.E. blessed me with fifty quid. Considering one and a half million people win fifty quid every month that seaside cottage is still yonks away.

Now I want all you Christians to donate to this needy cause failing that send money to living breathing things.
    GOD N’ HEAVEN

CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES

I AM THE PASTOR OF A VERY SMALL NON-DENOMINATIONAL HOLY GHOST CHURCH, AND OUR CHURCH NEEDS YOUR HELP. BY FEBRUARY 28TH.2007 OUR BALANCE OF 130,000.00 MORTGAGE IS DUE. WE MUST PAY OFF THE NOTE BY THAT DATE OR WE LOOSE OUR CHURCH TO THE OWNER.

OUR EFFORTS TO RAISE THE APPROPRIATE HAVE NOT BENN SUCCESSFUL TO PAY OFF THE NOTE. WE ARE REACHING OUT AND PRAYING THAT YOU WILL FIND IT IN YOUR HEARTS TO HELP US. THE FIRST WAY IS THROUGH A SUBSTANTIAL CONTRIBUTION, IN ANY AMOUNT WOULD BE A WONDERFUL BLESSING. ANOTHER WAY IS TO PASS US ON TO OTHERS THAT YOU THINK WOULD ALSO DONATE THE FUNDS TO SAVE OUR CHURCH.

WITH YOUR HELP AND FROM THE HELP OF OTHERS, WE KNOW IN OUR HEARTS OUR CHURCH WILL BE SAVED. THE CONGREGATION AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS.

PLEASE SEND DONATIONS TO: GOD N’ HEAVEN CHRISTIAN

MINISTRIES CHURCH

233 BURNETTE AVE.

FT. WALTON BEACH FLORIDA 32548

(850) 243-8712

11. you mean it isnt true :wink:

12. Churchs have been robbing people for centries selling there mumbo jumbo for a handful of change. No surprise the phishers are trying to cash in on it too.