I've Got a Friggin Plan

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Aug 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well as most of Poland seems to reside in the UK I thought we might reverse the theme a little.
    Very soon there will be no future in Britain for our kids, in fact the way things are transpiring, there will be great difficulty in knowing who we are as a Nation with its own Identity.
    Now straight away, call for anything to be British and wish to retain an ethnic Identity of our own, you are branded "Racist".
    Whilst allowing everyone from overseas the privilege of retaining their culture, building Mosques, wearing their "spook" dresses, it is almost mandatory to scream racial discrimination if you wish to preserve our own laws or traditions.
    "Oh no were multi national now and have to adjust and take on board their wishes" Why, do they respect our right NOT to change.
    Why travel across two continents or six countries to establish the same as you had there?
    "Yes but the west did it to them in the year plonk" Oh right, so can I now travel to Scandinavia and having raped anything I wish, and relieve them of their valuables, raise the place to the ground and then get a Stella ferry back to Grimsby?
    I have lived in Britain for years now, I've never felt the need to jump in the back of a Ute and start shooting at anything that hops jumps or runs.
    I don't hang corks around my hat and shout g'day to everyone I meet whilst leaving the Cinema in my Night clothes. I don't even call the locals the great unwashed or winging pommy bastards.

So my plan is simple. The weather in Poland is by my reckoning great in summer and shit in winter but not for long.
    Divvy all the assets in UK up between all that was born here longer that 8 years ago.
    We all fuck off to Poland buy everything that's going, then when we outnumber them (we have a greater population) we vote to cede from the EU and stop all ex pats returning.
    It wouldn't even cost us much to change the signs, just paint out PO, and add ENG, job done simples.

Oh and the remaining Poles could stay as we would all need servants with our new wealth, and a lot of the women are worth a squirt.

2. Having looked at some "ahem" websites featuring young Polish women can we make a rule that female Poles btween the ages of 18 and 30 are not allowed to leave? (subject to physical examination first)

3. Brilliant Paln RumRat. When do we go ? :twisted:

4. This type of brilliant thinking shows why you were voted hero of the month. :wink:

5. Granted, I have another plan about that but the wifes listening.

And Andy cap, any time soon I'm trying to arrange the transport, having a little trouble as all the coach drivers are Polish. 8O :roll:

6. Starnge, I thought all Polish drivers were over here, Steering beaten up trucks along the Autobahn 8O

7. They should know the fcukin route then. :D
    I'm packing as we speak.
    Just thought, perhaps we should give it a sort of trial,maybe leave the women at home till we make sure its all safe,maybe for a month or two. 8O :D :D

8. We could ask the Germans how its done? :roll: 8O

9. As i live within a 3 Hours drive to Poland, I would be quite happy to sacrifice a weekend to check out the situation :twisted:

( just need to think up a good excuse for Mrs A_C 8O )

10. ...So this is open to anyone in the UK, born in the UK over the age of 9? That's about 63 million from 65million then - you've really narrowed it down.

11. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3158968.stm

Then take the under 9's out :wink:

12. And the over 80's, those that knew where they were wouldn't appreciate it.

13. Well when the Luftwaffe bombed Poland in 1939 they reckoned because it was concentrated carpet bombing they did at least £39/14/6d worth of damage.
    So with our 100 thousand + each we should get a reasonable shack.
    Would the last Anglo Saxon out of Heath row please turn the lights out. :roll: :D

14. Anglia and England both mean Land of the Angles, a Germanic people originating in the north German peninsula of Angeln.
    The Saxons (Latin: Saxones) were a confederation of Old Germanic tribes. Their modern-day descendants in Lower Saxony and Westphalia and other German states are considered ethnic Germans.
    Anglo-Saxons is the term usually used to describe the invading Germanic tribes in the south and east of Great Britain.

...so would the last remaining German leave Heathrow and go to Poland....there seems to be a history of this sort of thing happening with the germans going to Poland....can't remember where I heard it though - they had a similar view on life.

Rumrat, if you replace German/Germanic/Saxon to suit back into your statement then it reads like another famous Germanic person most of us have heard of...

''Well as most of Poland seems to reside in the Germany I thought we might reverse the theme a little.
    Very soon there will be no future in Germany for our kids, in fact the way things are transpiring, there will be great difficulty in knowing who we are as a Nation with its own Identity.
    Now straight away, call for anything to be German and wish to retain an ethnic Identity of our own, you are branded "Racist".
    Whilst allowing everyone from overseas the privilege of retaining their culture, building Mosques, wearing their "spook" dresses, it is almost mandatory to scream racial discrimination if you wish to preserve our own laws or traditions.''

15. ein volk ein reich ein rum rat

16. Fuck me Rummers that is a top quality plan.
    The women are definately of a higher quality than the munters over here and I don't think I saw a single chav whilst I was there!
    The weather can be a bit cold in the winter (-25 C and that was just during the day!), but the very cheap and rather tasty beer can have an insulating effect :) Food's good too.
    Ah fuck it I'm not gonna join the mob, I'm off to Poland.
    Laters :wave:

17. I am up for it rumrat, looks like a good plan all those east european women
    mmmmmmmmmm. What is policy as we leave? scorched earth? :D

18. [Quote = " full_of_enthusiasm "] Ein Volk Ein Reich Ein Rum Ratte [/ quote]

Das ist gut , nein , die sehr gut ist. :D :wink:

19. This is the plan tug, but I think you and K640 might have to join up with Wrecks and V8, and form a pincer movement around the rear to prevent too much totty slipping though the round up. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

20. Fekin fantastic plan, I'm in. And when we have settled can we annex Lithuania and turn it into a holiday camp?