I've been a naughty boy!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, May 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. Eh?? Am i missing something here? :? :wink:

3. Ditto 8O ....did you set up a chatline or the such at peak rate ?...at £500- odd quid, maybe Jimbo should have got himself warmed up first ? 8O

4. Is there any need calling a chatline with all the desperate bints logging on to this site??? 8O 8O :D

5. I beg your pardon???? :wink: :wink: :D

6. You heard splitarse!!

:love7:

7. Why bother using chatlines when you can shag Nails for free...

8. It's such a good thing that Crushers, Masters and RPOs, Ships Police, etc are a thing of the past, having died out with blankets, bald haircuts and sharing a dorm with 39 other, equally gullible nozzers. If a relic of the Brigade of Crushers should finger your collar, just off to pay back any money, apologise and blame the dumb Paymaster for your innocently made oversights.

Stand fast Sarge!

9. I phoned the number - but I won't be asking for any reimbursement from you. Although the helpline didn't offer the advertised royal navy advice, the nice young lady on the other end of the phone gave me some careers advice. I will now be applying to be a sex line worker. I've had to learn to raise my voice a few octaves and had to change my name to Brenda, but everything seems to be moving in the right direction now. Much easier than this Royal Navy application malarkey.