Its quiet in here...........

Has anybody else noticed how quiet the RMR forum is? (NO posts for 2 days!!)

Obviously we will never be as busy as the TA forum on ARRSE for example purely because of the numbers game, but if you take into account the fact that there are several hundred RMR ranks, attached arms, hundreds of potential recruits and families/friends, we really should have a greater following with more frequent posts.

So come on all Bootnecks, Recruits, followers and friends - get the word out about this site and boost our numbers

Spenny

it's 'cos apathy is a zen experience, try it. (it's the antidote to keen pills) the only reason that the pongo's forum is so biz is because there's farsunds of them with nothing better to do and anyway wouln't you prefer to be listening to Gary Glitters greatist hits?

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Raider wrote: and anyway wouln't you prefer to be listening to Gary Glitters greatist hits?

Er ... actually no, I wouldn't. :roll:

SF

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
taffscrivs Keep Quiet! Miscellaneous 0
Blackrat All Quiet on the RR Front Diamond Lil's 118
Rumrat "Quiet" Etiquette. Diamond Lil's 14
NotmeChief Nice Quiet Holiday in China Travel & The Great Outdoors 3
soleil Navy News Not All Quiet On The Heston Front Aboard Turbulent Submariners 3
YouAreHavingALaugh Norman has returned and it has all gone quiet!! The Quarterdeck 26
fishhead All Quiet on the Afghan Front? Current Affairs 31
Blackrat It's All So Quiet...... Diamond Lil's 43
WreckerL RJ has gone very quiet Diamond Lil's 29
sgtpepperband In case you thought they'd been quiet... Diamond Lil's 8
J Do you burst the bubble or keep very quiet Diamond Lil's 18
S A quiet thank you! Nearest & Dearest 8
Shakey All quiet on the Eastern front The Quarterdeck 3
mazza_magoo Quiet.... Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 13
MoD_RSS Getting back behind the wheel? Here’s some useful advice MoD News 0
A Medical fail - where do I go from here? Joining the Royal Navy 1
MoD_RSS We will robustly defend human rights here at the UN and beyond MoD News 0
LeedsBornLeedsBred Passed out 5 week ago, here to answer any questions. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
MoD_RSS Here we go! Football fans urged to remember basic rules of road MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Cash here to stay as government commits to protecting access MoD News 0
Lily jade Newbie Here The Corps 13
J Any MAs on here? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
L New here ;) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
LateToTheParty HMS Conqueror - Did anyone on here serve on her? Submariners 8
N Any Accelerated Apprenticeship Scheme: Marine Engineers here? Joining the Royal Navy 31
Simon - Quest Magazine Want to keep flying? Here’s how … The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Crinkley Stuff No Who does What Here Finance & Pensions 1
NateDogg Any serving Aircraft handlers on here? or anyone applying? Joining the Royal Navy 49
SquidlyDiddly Any SE Officers or Cadets here? RFA 0
BillyNoMates "Everything to see here" History 0
R Complete Newbie here, I've got a question to ask, and asking for some tips for the RN interview. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
R Complete Newbie here, I've got a question to ask, and asking for some tips for the RN interview. The Quarterdeck 2
G Collingwood here i come RFA 10
S Anyone on here a part of the recruitment team? Submariners 14
drewfester Here we go again! Another new uniform Current Affairs 141
A I'm back from my PRNC - Here's a few tips for anyone yet to do it! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 50
D Anyone here a SG 1/2 RFA 5
Ninja_Stoker The "your name here" thread Diamond Lil's 205
Jockanese Mine Warfare (I know, it's already on here but...) The Fleet 5
ToonPatriot Any Aircraft controllers here? The Fleet Air Arm 6
C Is anyone here a marine engineering technician? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
5oclockhero Any current or ex-RFA personnel on here? RFA 6
soleil Waikato Times: "Happy 21st, Here's The Keys To An Aircraft Carrier" The Fleet 3
T The Greatest Military / Pub Duvet Jacket known to man - Kosa 3 Mk II is here Travel & The Great Outdoors 1
T Does this go here? NAVAL OFFICERS HONOURED FOR ROLE IN SOMALIA MoD News 0
MaiBelle Off to Ghana...cause it's not hot enough here! Travel & The Great Outdoors 34
fails_as_is Duty watch really turned to under the glory shower here... The Gash Barge 2
Repulse New chap here... History 19
F Anybody here seen Peppa ? The Gash Barge 52
2 anyone here into athletics? Sports and Adventure Training 8