It's only pain....

StixJimboRM said:
I can drop by there and get you a pic of the new sign if you want (doesnt look quite as ropey, its been touched up etc)
That would be excellent thanks. Maybe a few phots of leafy lane, Red roof barn etc would be good aswell mate!! :thumright:

StixJimboRM said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
StixJimboRM said:
No worries, i'm in Exmouth so can do it over the next couple of weekends, when home from work

Cheers, nice one. :thumright:

Is Sam's still there???
Oh yes, still got sticky carpet as well,lol (although I haven't been in there for a few years now)
And all those lovely glass panels whereby you can watch yourself dance like a mong in perfect company :thumright: :thumright:

Right thats me having to up the sleeping tablets to get to sleep. Not only that sign and the mention of Heartbreak Lane, Red Barn etc, but Sams, that's just bloody cruel. Having flashbacks now.... BARSTEWARDS. :threaten: :thumright:
NZB

NZ_Bootneck said:
Right thats me having to up the sleeping tablets to get to sleep. Not only that sign and the mention of Heartbreak Lane, Red Barn etc, but Sams, that's just bloody cruel. Having flashbacks now.... BARSTEWARDS. :threaten: :thumright:
NZB
Hmm i've woken the NJP up on occasions when i've been doing the endurance course in my sleep with Sgt R shouting in my ear that my timings were gash and i should get a move on. The bastard tricked me and i passed out in 62 mins!! :thumright: :thumright:

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
NZ_Bootneck said:
NZB
Joy of joys....boots squishing. arrshole like you were grinding broken glass between the cheeks, blood pi$$ing out from somewhere......and that was just a night out in Sams.... :rendeer:

ex_rubberdagger said:
lukep said:
I feel like throwing up. Those picttures of the lanes are truly rancid :pukel:
I must be old school Luke but that sign is shite mate!! Bring back the old one i say!! And as for the lanes..................
Any sign on the tree would be gash XRD, As anyone that has ever legged it southbound past that spot blowing out of his ring knows there is no fecking way its 500 metres to the 30 metre range. its about 12 miles at least and then you have that fecking bridge over the MSR. :pukel:

lukep said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
lukep said:
I feel like throwing up. Those picttures of the lanes are truly rancid :pukel:
I must be old school Luke but that sign is shite mate!! Bring back the old one i say!! And as for the lanes..................
Any sign on the tree would be gash XRD, As anyone that has ever legged it southbound past that spot blowing out of his ring knows there is no fecking way its 500 metres to the 30 metre range. its about 12 miles at least and then you have that fecking bridge over the MSR. :pukel:
Ah the strategically placed bridge over the MSR and the long commando shuffle down the main drag to the range. Deep joy mate!! I had to do it with a SLR and 58 pattern as the RMR weren't issued SA80's and the PLCE shite until 1993!!

Who was the model for the puffin' Bootneck on the 'It's only pain' sign?
Looks like he's had a few pies and pints, oh just about right then really. :thumright:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Miscellaneous 0
D Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
J Social & Reunions 6