It's Official Most MP's are Nutters

Reading the dit they can still remain an MP even if they've been sectioned!! That could explain a lot that comes out of the Commons.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Careful chaps. It's in the wail so take it with a pinch of salt.

Now if it said that MP's were a bunch of lying, cheating, expense fiddling shitcunts, that would have been more accurate. They've only got depression and anxiety because they've been caught out.

And have put their morals to one side for their own financial gain. Cynical? Moi? ... I just couldn't live with myself if I did that and would refuse to let myself get into that position, stress\depression or no stress\depression.

I am probably the antitheses of Dennis "The Beast of Bolsover" Skinner however I am with him on attending parliament every day and not ever having a "free lunch".

Reading the dit they can still remain an MP even if they've been sectioned!! That could explain a lot that comes out of the Commons.
When I moved from secure unit to non secure at Cheadle Royal I was the only patient with a section order, others were self harmers and peeps needing a bit of care, voluntary patients could have been MP's as they talked a load of shit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The Corps 0
S History 5
N History 16