It's not what it say's in the title!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jesse, Jan 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :protest: At 2200 hours on freeview channel 38 Quest there is a programm entitled "American Chopper" The mind boggles.:headbang:

2. From what I gather, it's a documentary about some KFC munching, inbred, cousin fuckers who build really gay motorbikes.

You should watch it, you might like it.

[​IMG]

3. QUOTE=2_deck_dash;1009806]From what I gather, it's a documentary about some KFC munching, inbred, cousin fuckers who build really gay motorbikes.

You should watch it, you might like it.

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Probably the best review about this " documentary " that i have seen:)

4. Its actually not that bad. its now in the 3rd or 4th season here. A family that started fabricating bikes and then a couple of companies hired them to make a bike........a chopper, with the companies logo etc on it. Then Discovery channel heard about them and it exploded. After a happy start the family has split and the two in the picture, father and son , arent talking and they are now rivals. The prog is as much about the disfunctionallity of the family as it is about building bikes

5. So it's actually about DISFUNCTIONAL KFC munching, inbred, cousin fuckers who build really gay motorbikes.:):);-P

6. Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  7. :laughing3:They say the only real reason one bloke askes another if he's gay is if he is trying for a trap.
    So my answer must be (as this is in public) I ain't I think my boyfriend might be and no you can't take me to the pictures.
    Stop asking.:smooch::grin:

Would I have to push back?:grin:

8. :geek:So its all about motorbikes! My gay oppo will be chokka when he tunes in, he never got over that the film "French Grand Prix" was all about motor cars,=-( If it were cider drinking cousin fcuking retards I could identify cos oi cums frum Yerefud.:geek:

9. [
    Hmmmm, Hereford eh? Well you can keep your gay oppo away from me, I don't want to marry your cousin, sister, brother or your dad. I don't want my lawn mowed, drive re tarmaced, or my dog sheared.
    But if you've any scrumpy going spare, you can be my best friend.:plotting:
    God I'm so fuckin cheap.:toothy3::toothy3:

10. hereford, feckin hereford........thats in birmingham aint it

11. :geek: "Tarmac yer drive , take away yer old scrap metal for cash Soor.":cussing:Is out of favour down our way;- Now it's Touch forelock,"Treat yer roof Soor nice shiney tiles and no moss Soor":toilet:

12. Close but no cigar:giggle:
    2 more guesses for $1.00

13. Almost but their heads aren't quite as pointy in hereford!!!

See what I did there!!!

14. sure...........looks close on the globe I have in my office!