It's just fun RR

Sumo

War Hero
Having been a dockyard cyclist for many years saw a few incidents, I personally memory mapped all the tram lines, pot holes and gaps in dock gate planks, even in the rain when they were hidden by puddles, always cross tram lines a 90 degrees. Those without this ability provided me with many an entertaining mishap.

1. He got stuck in the tram line in a puddle slowly ground to an halt, and when tilt, he did not even put his feet down, result front wheel bent to 90 degrees, really funny watching him try to straighten wheel with foot and try and ride, eventually gave up and kicked the shit out of his bike.
  2. Most spectacular was when a cyclist front wheel got trapped in a gap in between a dock gate plank, instant stop of bike saw him fly through the air and land in a snotty heap head first, wrecker was this you? This was just up from the periscope shop?
  3. Saw many back wheel slips on wet tram lines almost always giving a buckled wheel.

Rumrat

War Hero
So apart from poor duty men who needed to ride red devils, the rest of matelots on bikes would by deduction be RA's.
So who the **** cares what happens to a weasley RA.
Lets be honest most bike mishaps would have been caused by you tight fisted ******* trying to keep a firm grip on your sarnie box.
I don't know why, there was never anything known to man for speed or tightness as the lid of an RA's lunch box.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
That one wasn't me Sumo, I was by 8W North. As I was rat arsed at the time and felt no pain, until the morning that is.

Sumo

War Hero
So apart from poor duty men who needed to ride red devils, the rest of matelots on bikes would by deduction be RA's.
So who the **** cares what happens to a weasley RA.
Lets be honest most bike mishaps would have been caused by you tight fisted ******* trying to keep a firm grip on your sarnie box.
I don't know why, there was never anything known to man for speed or tightness as the lid of an RA's lunch box.

Never had a lunch box could not afford lunch so went to the gym instead, but remembered to claim my home to duties for my push bike. Some of the bike riders were poor under paid dockies who could not afford a car so had a bike.

Latest Threads