It's just fun RR

Sumo

War Hero
Thirteen verses added......................sorry.

Fuckin hell Rummers why don’t you offer your services to AG as the author for his next book competition, I’m a dyslexic so will have to copy and print that lot and sneak off to the bog to read, it will take me half a fringing hour is my guess.
I’ll see if I can come back with a one liner once I have digested all that drivel, happy new year you old git

Rumrat

War Hero
I was out riding my bike (that contraption Monty's trying to figure out which is the front) and I was suddenly thinking about a verse, and turned left beautifully.
Pity about that though as most cyclists don't try and ride through walls.
I have a hole in my nice cycling gloves and a grazed thumb as well as a cut on my lower lip.
I'll get that fuckin wall back I swear I will.

Sumo

War Hero
I was out riding my bike (that contraption Monty's trying to figure out which is the front) and I was suddenly thinking about a verse, and turned left beautifully.
Pity about that though as most cyclists don't try and ride through walls.
I have a hole in my nice cycling gloves and a grazed thumb as well as a cut on my lower lip.
I'll get that fuckin wall back I swear I will.

Had a run in with a wall myself , I was doing my son a favor and feeding his fish whilst he was away, I gets there and it’s pitch black and no power on in house, so calls son, he tells me take electric key out into his ally and put some emergency money on meter, no idea what he is talking about so with small torch ventures forth into the rain to find electric box outside, could think of better places for it, first struggled to open then whilst struggling to shut, I tripped over some crap in his ally. I thought wall is just behind me so if I push myself against wall should be able to get balance back, wrong wall is much further away so I comes in contact with half way to the deck so just get a good solid thump on my shoulder then hit the graveled deck like a sack of tatties, only saving grace as it was dark no witnesses.
Unfortunately landed mainly on my already knackered knee which feels even more knackered now, when I got home tells her in doors of my plight and looked for some sort of compassion and sympathy did not get diddly squat, once she had finished laughing she got on the dog and bone to let others know how stupid I was.
Next day in daylight I was amazed at how far I had travel before hitting the deck, and can now see why so much pain as followed.

Rumrat

War Hero
I stepped back whilst at the market year before last and fell over the bike I was holding.
Landed on the frigging rear wheel and buckled it. Had to phone son to come and get me and bike.
Did find a great bike shop on eBay though so silver lining and all that.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
One of the worst bike disasters I had was in the dockyard when my front wheel went in the tramlines and I went over the handlebars and stuck the nut on the deck. It was the day I got my PO's up and I believe a barrel of CSB down the boat had something to do with it :drunken: :pissed: Wifey was not impressed when I staggered through the door as we were supposed to go out for a meal to celebrate that night :violent1:

MG Maniac

War Hero
One of the worst bike disasters I had was in the dockyard when my front wheel went in the tramlines and I went over the handlebars and stuck the nut on the deck. It was the day I got my PO's up and I believe a barrel of CSB down the boat had something to do with it :drunken: :pissed: Wifey was not impressed when I staggered through the door as we were supposed to go out for a meal to celebrate that night :violent1:

Saw that happen with a dockyard matey ... think he'd been in small ships most of lunchtime got on his bike and peddled away then got his front wheel in a tramline ... what made it more funnier was the dockyard crane which was chasing him ... poor b'satrd was peddling like fcuk trying to get away from the crane but it was gaining!