It's fu**ed - take it back.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Oct 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Thaks for posting that Billy, like you said, rather handy site.

2. Damn it...I loved my Hello Kitty pillow too!

3. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Slightly concerned about the number of vehicles with issues.... Lorries with braking snags, beemers catching fire and citroens with detachable steering wheels??

4. I'm slightly worried about the Argos Milos Office Chair. Take it back! The seat bit can fall off that sticking-up metal bit. Now, I don't know about you, but having a stainless steel telescopic pole suddenly rocket up your pucker would bring a tear to ones' eye.

[​IMG]

...and avoid Loch Duart Oak smoked salmon, because if you've had THAT for dinner, then you decide to do a bit of surfing whilst sitting on your nice new Argos chair, which'll impale you like a human toffee apple, and THEN the listeria starts to give you the screaming shits you may well end up look rather silly (and smelly).

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  5. Easy solution would be to keep something 'up there' whenever sat on the chair to deflect the pole if such an event should occur...problem sorted :)

6. Scania Trucks have a brakes may fail issue. Nice to know.

7. Product recall.

Safety Warning:

Toshiba MXa Laptop computer.

It has been brought to Toshibas attention that these laptops have a design flaw that may cause the 14" screen to fail when playing Grand Theft Auto 5. Gamers who use Smith&Wesson M&P 9 m.m. handguns to shoot the bad guys may experience a catastrophic loss of all graphics rendering processes. Gamers are therefore advised to point a finger at the screen and shout "bang!" rather than discharging live rounds into the unit.
    This problem does not affect your statutory rights.

[​IMG]

8. My chips kept on falling off.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. What make of truck does Wet Blobby drive, although putting a booty in a big truck, I would imagine the brake pedal is the least used item onboard

• Like Like x 1
  10. exJenny

Wish Eddie Stobart would stop using Scania lorries... They're a pig to spot the name on!

I'll get my anorak.

11. Normally in big letters on the side EDDIE STOBART (white on green I do believe)

12. exJenny

Ha bloody ha

• Like Like x 1
  13. D'ya think? :roll: :winkrazz: