Its bounty day!

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
Moderator
Lots of money in the bank this morning, just in time for a bank holiday weekend. I'm going to spend spend spend!

Everyone else get theirs okay?
 
Having walked past Calliope the other day, may I suggest you spend it on gym membership YOU FAT CNUTS!

What must the civvies think? They probably thought the EAT festival right next door was put on just for you.
 

trehorn

War Hero
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Having walked past Calliope the other day, may I suggest you spend it on gym membership YOU FAT CNUTS!

What must the civvies think? They probably thought the EAT festival right next door was put on just for you.
F*CK ME SIDEWAYS!!!!

Obviously i can't comment on you personally but in a recent issue of NN it showed a photo of the crew of one of the S Boats lining the tunnel at the JJB stadium for a Wigan athletic football match. 8O

What a fat set of f*ckers! I wouldn't fancy being behind any of them in the escape chamber! :p

Have a good squiz through NN and you'll find that there are quite a few lardy types in the RN these days. Most of them don't need to pay for gym membership either as all establishments have one available buck shee if the lazy arses can be bothered. :D
 
trehorn said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Having walked past Calliope the other day, may I suggest you spend it on gym membership YOU FAT CNUTS!

What must the civvies think? They probably thought the EAT festival right next door was put on just for you.
F*CK ME SIDEWAYS!!!!

Obviously i can't comment on you personally but in a recent issue of NN it showed a photo of the crew of one of the S Boats lining the tunnel at the JJB stadium for a Wigan athletic football match. 8O

What a fat set of f*ckers! I wouldn't fancy being behind any of them in the escape chamber! :p

Have a good squiz through NN and you'll find that there are quite a few lardy types in the RN these days. Most of them don't need to pay for gym membership either as all establishments have one available buck shee if the lazy arses can be bothered. :D
That is a valid point and I do indeed remember that exact photo and commenteing "Look at that fat cnut".

However, not withstanding the fact that yes submariners are salad dodging greggs goers, so are Calliope, I'm outside in 6 months so I might pop down and lower the mean average bmi by about 20. And up the IQ by the same amount. :wink:
 

trehorn

War Hero
I'm alright jack. I recently won a slimming compitition at work by losing 17lb. I needed to though. Down to a nice healthy 13st 6lb. :lol:
 
trehorn said:
I'm alright jack. I recently won a slimming compitition at work by losing 17lb. I needed to though. Down to a nice healthy 13st 6lb. :lol:
Was that before or after you removed 17Ibs weight of kit? ;) Don't naval boots weigh in at 5Ibs alone! :D
 
thingy said:
trehorn said:
I'm alright jack. I recently won a slimming compitition at work by losing 17lb. I needed to though. Down to a nice healthy 13st 6lb. :lol:
Was that before or after you removed 17Ibs weight of kit? ;) Don't naval boots weigh in at 5Ibs alone! :D
17lbs is a lot of beret oppo, his schwad must be mahoosive for such a short lad. 8O
 

all_purple_now

Lantern Swinger
trehorn said:
Whats one of those 8O
It's something you get when you have to pay for your uniform. And according to my payslip, it seems to have come through automatically, which is nice.

APN
 

SoylentGreen

Badgeman
Bah, I ain't got mine... heard a rumour my unit's ORT days got reset en masse before the deadline - not sure how true that is. I suppose I'll have to call the JPAC and see if I can get any info.
 

McHammock

Lantern Swinger
Soylent,
Suggest you contact your JSU first, as they're the ones who process the paperwork for Bounty qualification.
JPAC would have no idea if correct paperwork hasn't been through JSU.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
photface Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 7
P Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 11
P Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top