Its barbie time!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Mar 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (taken from performance ford magazine)

"I was waiting at customer services in Asda, and the woman in front was returning a disposable barbecue.
    When asked why, she replied that when she opened it there was no meat in it.
    The shop assistant patiently explained that the barbecue was simply to cook the meat, it didn't include it. The customer looked very embarrassed indeed.
    The assistant looked at her receipt and asked "There are 3 barbecues on here, are you also returning the other two?"
    "I can't" said the woman, "They're at home in the freezer!!!!!!!!!" :oops: :oops:

2. Does it say whether she was blonde?

3. All Barbies are blonde.......aren't they?

:mrgreen:

GK

4. TWO young blondes miss their last bus home. While walking home they pass the bus depot and decide to steal a bus to take them home.

One waits outside on look out, the other goes in to steal the bus. After half an hour she comes out and says: "I can't find a number 14."

Her mate replies: "You're stupid! You should have got a number nine - we could have walked from the cemetery gates."

geoff(ers) :???:

5. Two blondes, Sue and Jane were having a cup of tea one afternoon, when Sue noticed her husband coming down the front path carrying a bunch of flowers.

"Oh damn", she exclaimed. "Steve's bought flowers. That means I'll be spending the whole night on my back with my legs apart".

"Really?" replied Jane. "Don't you have a vase?"

6. Yeah, had to consider whether BH was using barbie for BBQ (more obvious) or barbie for 'Barbie'.

But just to prove a point:

Ethnic Barbie

:wink:

7. Puts one in mind of Boogis Strasse in the 70's JD :shock:

8. GGRRRRRRR!!!! Going to try very hard not to respone. Barbecues, Blondes and my Barbie? God where do I start? :)

9. Q. How can you tell a smart blonde from a dumb Blond?
    A. The Smart one has dark roots!

10. :oops: :oops: sorry chick - no offense meant!!! :oops: :oops:

11. Don't worry Brazen like all Aussies she's all piss and wind :shock: :oops: bye

12. Tell me, how do blondes manage to dye their roots a dark colour without getting the rest of their hair dyed too?? :roll:

13. I thought that one was a crab corporal from Changi or something ?
    :???:

14. Brazen honey no offense taken in the first place xx Just don't know where to start to comment that's all :neutral: I know too much about all three subjects that's all :) But I will start by saying that my NZ bootie is posting ONLY to get me to me to say something silly :twisted: So bootie here goes................

15. Don't mess with blond aussies.....it gets very painful....

16. Not forgetting grow bags blondie cut open placed in greenhouse added water and nothing happened no tomatoes no nothing.

17. Only when they catch you smudge

18. AWWWWWWWW are you blonde then sweetie...lol...

19. I used to be, then I grew up !

20. funny that i was blonde as a kiddie tooo.. now im a brunett....whats that all about then...........(no its not hair dye!!)