ITS A PUPPET!!!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by BillyNoMates, Aug 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Name the puppets you muppets.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I know this one,they are all members of the RNR on a jolly, :D

3. The third picture along reminds me of the late Sir Laurence Olivier. I presume he is taking the part of King Lear here, playing with an imaginary plane that can take off vertically without a runway and land ditto.... ;)

Piccy numero uno is Ninja welcoming the newbies with tales of daring do and why the RN is the only service worth considering.

Picture 5 is clearly the one and only Chris the Norwegian Viking in his JS Suit, impressing Rumrat and his elderly oppos with his knowledge of ropes and wind currents whilst pretending to know nowt about Malta dog shoots and booze. The coloured lights around him suggest that he's either a closet Stoker (likely :twisted: ), a twisted greenie who loves flashing coloured lamps (alias a "Flasher") or a Gunneryphobe who only likes Amstrad Controlled Munitions ("You're fired!")

4. Oh well shit happends, :D

ps ,loved these replys,

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=364026.html#364026

5. Picture 5 is clearly the one and only Chris the Norwegian Viking in his JS Suit, impressing Rumrat and his elderly oppos with his knowledge of ropes and wind currents whilst pretending to know nowt about Malta dog shoots and booze.

Yes thingy this is an episode of my life that i would like to put behind me, :lol:

6. The RNR on a day out....... :biggrin:

[​IMG]

Teflon Tin helmet donned................... No.... I didn't mean it..... just joking.... ow!

7. :D :D ,I reckon they will be on here soon complaining about that pic "thingy"

8. I believe it was [​IMG]

Four Feather Falls that started it all off, back in '59.

9. Pic 1 is Four Feather Falls.

10. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Thank goodness I left when I did - I'd never get into the new uniform shown here, and as for singing.... well, I sing in the key of "off"! :)

11. At a guess

Four Feather falls
    Supercar
    Fireball XL5
    ?
    Joe 90

(have kids who doted on Gerry Anderson puppet features.)

Cough cough !!

;)

12. 1 Four Feather Falls
    2 Super car
    3 Steve Zodiac in FireballXL5
    4 Space Patrol
    5 Joe 90

Four Feather Falls had Nicholas Parsons doing the voice of Tex Tucker ( I have the dvd box set,sad I know)