It's a knockout

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Flagdeck, May 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Another one I found it hard to believe the allegations against. I so hope Rolf is innocent!

2. The signs aren't good.When the old boys are first hauled in the vehemently declare their innocence and say they'll fight the charges.Come the day they run up the white flag and dish out the apologies.

3. If it hadn't been for Jimmy Savile none of this would have come to light.....he really fixed it for them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Seriously tiddly? I've thought Rolf looked like a fiddler before I even knew they existed. Or have I bit?

5. I doubt if he will get out alive.

6. I take it you are assuming he'll get a custodial sentence?

7. As the Fonz used to say,' correctamundo'.

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  8. With that stupid wheezing he does when painting one of his crap 'pictures' I'm surprised his lungs have held out this long.

As you may have guessed, I'm not his number one fan.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Have to say, whilst I condemn anyone guilty, Rolf is outwardly for me, one of the least most likely offenders. There are many other sleazy individuals in the world of pop music and entertainment that I would have seriously randomly investigated first, if only for the fact I find them odious and would prefer to be vindicated in that belief.

Then again, that's probably why I'm a Stoker, not a detective.

• Like Like x 1
  10. My money is on Noel Edmonds next, with that shocking head and facial hair he just screams nonce.

11. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

There are many that may think along the same lines with regard former Radio One DJ's, but I'm holding out for the "popstars" of the day, beyond those already convicted...particularly those who are now very wealthy.

12. Me too, I used to have a Rolf's animal hospital duvet cover at Dryad. I ******* love Rolf.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

God knows what's happening in the world today. I mean, the way Elton John minces around you'd think he had caught the ghey or something.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm thinking him and Mr Blobby where a tag team, Maybe Cliff Richard? I'm gutted about Rolf :(

15. Aye,a sad day alright. That its come to this.Will never be able to listen to 'Two little boys' the same again.And why did he want to tie that kangaroo down,and what was he going to do, when he did?

16. I think Wet Blobby may have a word or two to say about that!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Ask him when he's next online

Beaten. Damn.

18. Anyone who sings a song about two little boys is suss!.....unless he's a catholic priest.....'cos theys got dispen.....disp....discontipation.....they get the pope's blessing.

• Like Like x 1
  19. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Now you've done it, Wet Blobby is going to be after you, NE is his hero.