It's a knockout

Another one I found it hard to believe the allegations against. I so hope Rolf is innocent!
The signs aren't good.When the old boys are first hauled in the vehemently declare their innocence and say they'll fight the charges.Come the day they run up the white flag and dish out the apologies.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I so hope Rolf is innocent!
Have to say, whilst I condemn anyone guilty, Rolf is outwardly for me, one of the least most likely offenders. There are many other sleazy individuals in the world of pop music and entertainment that I would have seriously randomly investigated first, if only for the fact I find them odious and would prefer to be vindicated in that belief.

Then again, that's probably why I'm a Stoker, not a detective.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
My money is on Noel Edmonds next, with that shocking head and facial hair he just screams nonce.
There are many that may think along the same lines with regard former Radio One DJ's, but I'm holding out for the "popstars" of the day, beyond those already convicted...particularly those who are now very wealthy.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
God knows what's happening in the world today. I mean, the way Elton John minces around you'd think he had caught the ghey or something.

LaurenMc

Lantern Swinger
There are many that may think along the same lines with regard former Radio One DJ's, but I'm holding out for the "popstars" of the day, beyond those already convicted...particularly those who are now very wealthy.
I'm thinking him and Mr Blobby where a tag team, Maybe Cliff Richard? I'm gutted about Rolf :(

Anyone who sings a song about two little boys is suss!.....unless he's a catholic priest.....'cos theys got dispen.....disp....discontipation.....they get the pope's blessing.