Its a knock out Ideas?

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by instinct, May 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am organising an it’s a knock out style flight deck competition, I havn't that much experiance with them and was wondering if you gentleman had any ideas you used to know from your days?We have a lot of stuff that can be used and a mahoosive flight deck. Thanks in advance chaps.

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Unfortunate timings mate...... how PC and H&S do you have to be? Can you do the pillow fighting on a slippery pole type stuff?

3. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Surely a bite?

4. The RN now has lady sailors so a Stuart Hall competition is a must. Winner will be the contestant who surrepTITiously feels the most BOOBs wins, a snatch grab of course counts as 10 boob grabs:laughing3:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Isn't a bite safeguard! Nothing quite that mental I think blobby, or takes that long to make, But i will have a look at what we have and ask head honcho!Ha yeah I wish slim!

6. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Instinct-it's a bit boring, but if you have to play nicely, an idea which is likely to get XO's approval and earn you some points is to organise it around a CBRNDC theme. For example:
    1. Fastest to rig a 3 hose reentry.
    2. Fastest team to dress in full PBI.
    3. Big fat bloke and a smally jenny wren dress in PBI then swap suits, winner is the one that gets as many items on in a certain time.

To make it more "fun" (not that there is anything more fun than CBRNDC of course) you could blindfold teams etc or add any kind of handicap that would make it amusing.

7. If you could find any, a fearnought suit wrestling comp, might get a bit of weight off.