It's a girl!!!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Squirrel, Apr 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mrs Squirrel is due to drop our second nipper in about 10 weeks and so we dedided to splash out and have one of those fancy you-can't-bend-it 4D scans done...we were originally convinced after the normal scan at the hospital that we were having a second boy, but no, there was definitely an absence of meat and two veg, so we're having a girl......

I AM CHUFFED TO BITS

8) 8) :) 8) 8) :) :) 8) :) 8) :) 8)

2. Congrats mate

3. Hope you say the same when she hits her teens :lol:

4. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Congratulations mate, now start saving for the wedding :p

5. Squirrel congradulations to you and Mrs Squirrel!! Will you be calling her Pinta then? :p Seriously, best wishes to you and your wife as you prepare for your new arrival. xx

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Good luck mate. Will you be encouraging her to join the mob?

7. WOW CONGRATS

8. Congratulations Squirrel. Time to start saving your nuts for a rainy day: clothes, school fees, clothes, university, clothes, wedding/civil partnership, clothes....line!

9. Many congrats, I hope that your new daughter brings you all the joy that you desire.

10. And with the organ of state terror due in like 3 weeks all this has cheered me up no end. Had to buy a car seat today. How ******* much?

Its that complex it needs some wafu harnessed in to take me through the instructions. Mothercare is like a deathtrap for the unwary wallet.

11. Cock on btw comrade. Thats absolutely top news. All looking good then?

12. Keep her out of Joannas!! :eek:

13. Congrats Squirrel.

But you know that having a daughter is Gods revenge on you for the way you grew up. :lol:

LTP

14. Congratulations mate, stand by for "Pinkworld" btw, and totally melting every time you get a smile off your princess!!

Makes me want to cry every time mine calls "daddy" :oops:

15. Congrats Squirrel.

16. Well done that man !! many congrats!!

17. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

congrats that man, and sweens as well, I have two daughters, their both adorable....fcuk all chance off them having a boyfried though :evil:

18. Well done Mr and Mrs Squirrel (I was in the Tufty club :oops: so am made up that Squirrel population still rising)
    Girls, Miss NZB is 5, going on 15, last term at school some little ferker kissed her (on the cheek :lol: ), I had a 'word', he's a bit wary now :twisted:
    Best of luck, at least you know what you're in for in the labour suite :lol: :lol:
    NZB

19. LOL NZB! You had a 'word'?? Poor wee guy's kissing technique is probably scarred for life now! :p xxx

20. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

good skills NZB...got to be wary off the little [email protected], give 'em an inch....ggggrrrrr