It's a funny old world.

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Shakey, Jul 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hmmm, what a mad week it has been on the crazy roller coaster of a ride Rum Ration is.

Lingyai gets his oxygen thief tag removed and is re-admitted into polite society, and the most prolific poster turns out to be a Walt who's in the gays.

Whatever next?

2. Suppose it should be a full moon, any one seen the loons from Broadmoor running about?

Oh sorry, spotted Janner there :wink:

Luv ya really :oops:

3. Perhaps Jenny will turn out to be a bearded chief stoker, and that will really destroy all our dreams.

Peter

4. Peter

Really really bad news she is a Chief TIFF (ugh wash my mouth out with teapol) Not only with a full set but served on AirCraft Carriers all his/her life. can it get worse...............

5. You can scrub that idea right out of your head! I am 100% au natural woman, thank you :twisted:

6. They thought Nozzer was straight.

7. I thought you were Maggie Thatcher until a closer look :lol:

Edited for being a prat

8. au naturel photographic evidence is required please.

9. Do you mean closer?

10. Look here and also a picture or two in our gallery :roll:

11. By au naturel I meant as naked as nature intended..... :wink:

Not over your dead body, no nakedness from this lass

I didn't put the bit in red in, Jenny has used her moderator powers to edit my post. Anyway, methinks the lady doth protesteth too much.

Edited Fri pm.

12. I think I am going to be sick.

Peter

13. Funny old world, indeed.

Glad Ling's free.
    Hope Nozzy hangs around.
    Can't wait to see what happens next.

14. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

You may remember that I started this rumour some time ago, however I now have it on good authority that J-D is female and the beard is the result of having one face lift to many :lol:

15. Janner

I thought her beard came from Greek parentage and living in Cyprus. God only knows what the armpits are like.

Nutty

16. Nice phots Jenny :roll: dont look like a Chief Tiff to me :lol: my eyes were drawn to a certain part of the phots though , purrrrrrrrrrrrr