It's a funny old world.

Hmmm, what a mad week it has been on the crazy roller coaster of a ride Rum Ration is.

Lingyai gets his oxygen thief tag removed and is re-admitted into polite society, and the most prolific poster turns out to be a Walt who's in the gays.

Whatever next?

Shakey said:
Hmmm, what a mad week it has been on the crazy roller coaster of a ride Rum Ration is.

Lingyai gets his oxygen thief tag removed and is re-admitted into polite society, and the most prolific poster turns out to be a Walt who's in the gays.

Whatever next?
Perhaps Jenny will turn out to be a bearded chief stoker, and that will really destroy all our dreams.

Peter

Maxi_77 said:
Shakey said:

Whatever next?
Perhaps Jenny will turn out to be a bearded chief stoker, and that will really destroy all our dreams.

Peter
Peter

Really really bad news she is a Chief TIFF (ugh wash my mouth out with teapol) Not only with a full set but served on AirCraft Carriers all his/her life. can it get worse...............

By au naturel I meant as naked as nature intended..... :wink:

Not over your dead body, no nakedness from this lass

I didn't put the bit in red in, Jenny has used her moderator powers to edit my post. Anyway, methinks the lady doth protesteth too much.

Edited Fri pm.

Nutty said:
Maxi_77 said:
Shakey said:

Whatever next?

Peter
Peter

Really really bad news she is a Chief TIFF (ugh wash my mouth out with teapol) Not only with a full set but served on AirCraft Carriers all his/her life. can it get worse...............
I think I am going to be sick.

Peter

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nutty said:
Maxi_77 said:
Shakey said:

Whatever next?

Peter
Peter

You may remember that I started this rumour some time ago, however I now have it on good authority that J-D is female and the beard is the result of having one face lift to many :lol:

janner said:
Nutty said:
Maxi_77 said:
Shakey said:

Whatever next?

Peter
Peter

You may remember that I started this rumour some time ago, however I now have it on good authority that J-D is female and the beard is the result of having one face lift to many :lol:
Janner

I thought her beard came from Greek parentage and living in Cyprus. God only knows what the armpits are like.

Nutty

Jenny_Dabber said:
Shakey said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
You can scrub that idea right out of your head! I am 100% au natural woman, thank you :twisted:
au naturel photographic evidence is required please.
Look here and also a picture or two in our gallery :roll:
Nice phots Jenny :roll: dont look like a Chief Tiff to me :lol: my eyes were drawn to a certain part of the phots though , purrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
pussercdo Miscellaneous 0