It'll be me!

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Two problems........

When I click on attachments, both on RR and in emails nothing happens.

I keep getting a message say delayed write failed.

Running XP

Any help gratefully received.

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Look at the problem I have and then your post
I'm still not seeing the problem... the link solved the same issue on my Netbook which runs XP? Perhaps you've got a different problem. No computer expert, but the advice on the Microsoft page helped me!

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm still not seeing the problem... the link solved the same issue on my Netbook which runs XP? Perhaps you've got a different problem. No computer expert, but the advice on the Microsoft page helped me!
I can't click and open your link, however I have got around that and opened it a different way, followed the instructions through no problems until it said something about policy I don't have anything about policy on the the bit I'm looking at

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I can't click and open your link, however I have got around that and opened it a different way, followed the instructions through no problems until it said something about policy I don't have anything about policy on the the bit I'm looking at
I see what you mean. I wasn't aware you couldn't open links, sorry.

I'm not on my netbook at the moment, so I can't check where you're getting stuck. Like I say, worked for me a few months back...

Sorry Janner, thought that webpage would help =-(

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I see what you mean. I wasn't aware you couldn't open links, sorry.

I'm not on my netbook at the moment, so I can't check where you're getting stuck. Like I say, worked for me a few months back...

Sorry Janner, thought that webpage would help =-(
Thanks for trying, I'll have another go in the morning......I've never had a big thing for blondes....

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
You're welcome. I hope you get the issue sorted.

Even brunettes have blonde moments, I happily admit that. :toothy3:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've moved on a bit, if I right click on the link and then open in new tab I can read things, but still can't click directly on the link to open it.
Having tried the suggestions so far (apart from NMC cos I don't know how to do it) I'm still getting the delayed write failed message.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
My pooter decided that it didn't like my efforts of making it well and despite the 90 minutes I spent on the phone to two very nice gentlemen from the Asian continent, has decided to die. I shall be taking it to the pooter man this morning, which is what I should have done in the first place.

For the present I am extremely fortunate (she tells me) to have access to Mrs janners lap top

Thanks to those who offeerred assistance

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Diamond Lil's 7
sgtpepperband Diamond Lil's 8