Italian PM gets a kicking

labrum said:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke... wrong, there's always Bliar
He was smacked in the kisser by a guy using a model of Milan Cathedral. Hopefully The Bliar will get a smack in the mouth from a model of the International Criminal Court. Closely followed by the real thing :bball:

That's how politicians should be settling disputes - fighting.

There'd be a lot less of the spin doctoring underhand tactics if they were just honest about things and had a fight instead. Prime Minister's Questions would be a massive punch up and it'd make Question Time a lot more interesting.

Politicians Fighting

Edited for mong spelling

Bergen said:
labrum said:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke... wrong, there's always Bliar
He was smacked in the kisser by a guy using a model of Milan Cathedral. Hopefully The Bliar will get a smack in the mouth from a model of the International Criminal Court. Closely followed by the real thing :bball:
In the words of the midget with the curly hair... "I would love it!"

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I think it makes Politics much more interesting. Imagine the BBC news showing William Hague windmilling into the Labour front bench after Alistair Darling called him a baldy gaylord. It would restore my faith in politicians. Personally, i would like to see the Speaker pass a motion on his chair and rub Broons nose in it.

KATWEEZIL

Lantern Swinger
Report seys he got hit with a copy of the Milanese Cathedral. No wonder he bled. I stayed in milan for 6 months and the sheer splendour of it always got me. I used to go in during my dinner hour and see the Milanese sleeping on the Pews. I asked one of the preists why they allowed this and he said it was the coolest place in the city (true- at least 5 celcius below the outside temp) however I digress....

the real reason why the Italian Shagger bled....

Quite a lot of pointy bits!

AngryMonkey

Lantern Swinger
You have to give to the Italians, attacking in style. Lacking in culture as I am, I'd have probably just used a bit of brick or a bottle of piss.

Blackrat said:
I think it makes Politics much more interesting. Imagine the BBC news showing William Hague windmilling into the Labour front bench after Alistair Darling called him a baldy gaylord. It would restore my faith in politicians. Personally, i would like to see the Speaker pass a motion on his chair and rub Broons nose in it.
Agreed. I always liked the "Two Tribes" video by Frankie. Get the fcukers in ring, fuel 'em up with Stella and let them fight it out like real men.

off_les_aura said:
Blackrat said:
Agreed. I always liked the "Two Tribes" video by Frankie. Get the fcukers in ring, fuel 'em up with Stella and let them fight it out like real men.
I can see it now, Cameron and Broon in the ring together with Paxman as the ref....I'd pay to see that

WreckerL said:
off_les_aura said:
Blackrat said:
I can see it now, Cameron and Broon in the ring together with Paxman as the ref....I'd pay to see that
Genius shipmate. Fcuk X-factor - this would defo get 10 million viewers!

R077 said:
Ultimate reality check for those out-of-touch with the people ;)
But considering the totty he manages to hang around with he seemed to at least be in touch with the average Italian male. Now if his attacker had been a woman...............

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Apparently the assailant has said (presumably in Italian) that he had a rush of blood to the head. Doubtless technically correct, only it was Berlusconi's head.

I imagine Prescott approves of the whole thing, it's his style of reasoned argument.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mad_collie Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Tas-ape Blue Jokes 1