Italian PM gets a kicking

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by off_les_aura, Dec 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke... wrong, there's always Bliar
  2. He was smacked in the kisser by a guy using a model of Milan Cathedral. Hopefully The Bliar will get a smack in the mouth from a model of the International Criminal Court. Closely followed by the real thing :bball:
  3. Ultimate reality check for those out-of-touch with the people ;)
  4. That's how politicians should be settling disputes - fighting.

There'd be a lot less of the spin doctoring underhand tactics if they were just honest about things and had a fight instead. Prime Minister's Questions would be a massive punch up and it'd make Question Time a lot more interesting.

Politicians Fighting

Edited for mong spelling
  5. In the words of the midget with the curly hair... "I would love it!"
  6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I think it makes Politics much more interesting. Imagine the BBC news showing William Hague windmilling into the Labour front bench after Alistair Darling called him a baldy gaylord. It would restore my faith in politicians. Personally, i would like to see the Speaker pass a motion on his chair and rub Broons nose in it.
  7. Report seys he got hit with a copy of the Milanese Cathedral. No wonder he bled. I stayed in milan for 6 months and the sheer splendour of it always got me. I used to go in during my dinner hour and see the Milanese sleeping on the Pews. I asked one of the preists why they allowed this and he said it was the coolest place in the city (true- at least 5 celcius below the outside temp) however I digress....

the real reason why the Italian Shagger bled....

Quite a lot of pointy bits!
  8. You have to give to the Italians, attacking in style. Lacking in culture as I am, I'd have probably just used a bit of brick or a bottle of piss.
  9. Agreed. I always liked the "Two Tribes" video by Frankie. Get the fcukers in ring, fuel 'em up with Stella and let them fight it out like real men.
  10. I can see it now, Cameron and Broon in the ring together with Paxman as the ref....I'd pay to see that
  11. Genius shipmate. Fcuk X-factor - this would defo get 10 million viewers!
  12. Poor old Brown would get his head put in having no depth perception. Couldn't happen to a nicer cnut
  13. So there really is a father Christmas :lol:
  14. Cameron would win as he would be hitting Broon from his blind side.
  15. I have this surreal fantasy of Brown resembling the Itie after a spot of electioneering in Wooton Bassett.
  16. But considering the totty he manages to hang around with he seemed to at least be in touch with the average Italian male. Now if his attacker had been a woman...............
  17. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Apparently the assailant has said (presumably in Italian) that he had a rush of blood to the head. Doubtless technically correct, only it was Berlusconi's head.

I imagine Prescott approves of the whole thing, it's his style of reasoned argument.