Italian Joke

Discussion in 'Blue Jokes' started by Bunter, Dec 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following the unqualified success of my previous few jokes, here is another one for you sods to rip apart.

Little Luigi is sitting at his desk in his room where he lives with his parents in Naples. He is writing a letter to the Baby Jesus as Christmas approaches. He writes (and you have to imagine the heavy Italian accent that this joke requires when being told verbally): "Dear Baby Jesus, If I am a good boy for the next year, will you ask Father Christmas to bring me the model Ferrari I saw in the toy shop window? Lossa love, Luigi." He looks at his effort, doesn't like it, screws up the paper and bins it. Starts again: "Dear Baby Jesus, If I am a good boy for the next six months, will you ask Father Christmas to bring me the model Ferrari I saw in the toy shop window? Lossa love, Luigi." Still doesn't like it, bins it. Tries again: "Dear Baby Jesus, If I am a good boy for the next.....three weeks, yes,..will you ask Father Christmas to bring me the model Ferrari I saw in the toy shop window? Lossa love, Luigi." He is still unsatisfied with this so he sits back at his desk and his eyes rove around the room, until they settle on the statue of the Madonna on the mantle piece. He grabs it, bungs it in his desk, shuts the lid, and starts writing again: "Dear Baby Jesus, if you wanna see your mother again......."

2. Bunter you should wait 'till Christmas day before you pull your crackers

3. Or anything else for that matter!