It was Tommo's friggin Birthday. Well its my Fucker now.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Apr 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And I'm having a corker.
    And I'm not staying on here long, there's Rum to be had, and other exotic fings.
  2. Happy birthday Mongchops. Have a fucking good one!
  3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well have a happy birthday then you rum swilling deviant.

Belated wishes to Tommo as well.

Gayers, the pair of you.
  4. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Here is a card for you

Happy Birthday :pottytrain2::pottytrain2::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion5:
  5. Happy birthday you old git:-D have a good one
  6. Happy birfday you old barsteward.Have a good un. (dont forget to save me a tot):-D
  7. Oh no - You are not on those crunchy Rabbit droppings again, are you Steve......:glasses9:

Enjoy your day, Amigo - Oddly enough I've just sliced open a watermelon and 'Rastus Rumrat' sprang to mind........

I have the rest of it marinating in dark rum and brown sugar - just to be certain it was you....:-D

Enjoy: YouTube - Neil Sedaka - Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen (From "The Show Goes On" DVD)

8. :pukel::pottytrain2::pottytrain5::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion5:brushteeth
  9. It seems a trifle remiss of her but Soliel's usual Birthday greetings (rarely forgotten) are notable for their absence here today.........

What foul deed have you done to upset her, Steve?

Invite her to your Party?
  10. By the time you get to read this I doubt if you'll be able to speak - as such :

herver a smerver shhhvvvuuuu biffdee
  11. Happy birthday Rummers.......the only nine badge fcukin' OD in the Navy......come round..... 'Gulpers'. :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5:
  12. By the time you read this, you'll be waking up in a small room with a big metal
    door and only one window (with bars on it). They will have removed your belt
    and shoelaces and wrapped you in a blanket made of dead hedgehogs. That's
    what usually happened to me anyway.

Hope you have a Good 'un and got some nice new slippers and Y-fronts.

Yours Aye,

13. Happy Burpday Rummers.
    Take it easy on the firewater and try and act your age.(some hope:-D)
  14. Sorry been absent,yacht over to Caen etc,in the true spirit of Bon homie that pervades this site,Happy Birthday. This greeting Expires at 2359.
  15. Happy Birthday Rumrat has the Queen sent you a telegram yet.
  16. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Happy Birthday youngster....
  17. Missed this yesterday so belated Happy Birthday you old git, by the time you read this you should just be coming round so you can have the rest of the day off from them thar fields.
  18. It's your birthday. Oh well done. Now, moving along swiftly.

But you'd still be welcome to a rum at ours - decent Spanish stuff!
  19. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Is he still AWOL? These old farts just cant stand up to the pressure!!! :fart::sad4:
  20. Right then.
    Had a late breakfast of Paracetamol with a codeine chaser and can now open my eyes. 1715?? is it worth it.
    Thanks to one and all for your felicitations be they late or otherwise, much appreciated. I don't know what I drank last night, well from dinnertime actually, but I know it must have been bucket loads as I ain't felt this rough since the old King died.
    I found a new rum (to me) called OVD, sounds like they used to say in the sick bay when asking "what have I got Doc"?
    Old Vatted Demerara from Guyana, and whether it was because I had scuppered a few "Pussers" before hand and was taste dead, but it went down a treat.
    Got us all thrown out of the local Yates' wine bar and because they are all radio linked had to go to my mates boozer.
    Second time thats happened now. Fuck I'm a Chav.
    War office not impressed, son and daughter thought it was cool. Obviously dragged up by their mother whilst I was at sea.
    So a fine time but really felt sick today, don't usually get hangovers, so I have just had a hair of the dog. Trouble is legend has it there was so many different dogs last night.
    Cheers chaps, and can anyone tell me where I parked that bastard Fiat? I left it somewhere in town, no one can remember.
    If I'm lucky someone has had it away.:toothy3::toothy3::toothy3: