It aint half hot mum !

Sharkey

Banned
Dont worry if you are being made redundant, there are plenty of jobs back in the UK, mine will be up for grabs soon.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Look on the bright side chaps, with you gone I can afford a little bit more of 2 marvellous carriers we're building, the Rifles roughly equate to the fwd heads and an anchor chain.

===================================

===================================

"Mmmm,

Such a great pity that PJ Finknottle is wedged into to his Parker-Knoll and superglued to Sky News, instead of being here to direct us all.

I suppose I'll just have to ask JD's heroic brother instead."

Flagdeck

War Hero
What's an IED? Tricky one that, is it Army slang.
I may have pitched this at an older age group...... sorry for that...... 'It aint half hot mum' was a comedy series in the 70's about an army concert party (check it out on you tube) where a certain upper crust ossifer, when asked to make a decision...... dithered.... and said..... 'tricky one that, sir'

btw.....this is one tv series that won't be repeated.............it is soooooooo politically incorrect......................sing lofty !

Don Estelle And Windsor Davies - Whispering Grass [totp2] - YouTube

I may have pitched this at an older age group Moi VMT!...... 'It aint half hot mum' was a comedy series in the 70's about an army concert party (check it out on you tube) where a certain upper crust ossifer, when asked to make a decision...... dithered.... and said..... 'tricky one that, sir'

btw.....this is one tv series that won't be repeated.............it is soooooooo politically incorrect......................sing lofty !

Aye,

<<...In his privately-published autobiography Sing Lofty: Thoughts Of A Gemini, Estelle was extremely bitter about the state of modern-day entertainment, attacking those who refused to repeat It Ain't Half Hot Mum as "tight-crutched, white-trousered morons"...>> Wiki.

RIP Don Estelle (22 May 1933 – 2 August 2003)

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I may have pitched this at an older age group...... sorry for that...... 'It aint half hot mum' was a comedy series in the 70's about an army concert party (check it out on you tube) where a certain upper crust ossifer, when asked to make a decision...... dithered.... and said..... 'tricky one that, sir'

I know that you muppet, hence my wording.

I think you meant to reply to noshmon, or at least I hope you did!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BillyNoMates There 'aint 'arf been some crabby bas**rds Diamond Lil's 0
B Aint that a kick in the head Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
Rumrat This Bit Aint Funny Current Affairs 21
NotmeChief If this aint Jack, there is no such breed. Diamond Lil's 20
golden_rivet ... biological determinism aint such a load of old cobblers Diamond Lil's 8
MoD_RSS Eat Out to Help Out launches today – with government paying half on restaurant bills MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Half of all private and voluntary sector fostering placements offered by just 6 companies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Half a million frontline NHS workers benefit from coronavirus telecoms deal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over half a million food packages delivered to those at risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commission finds misconduct by charity who loaned half a million pounds to company of former trustee MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK flags to fly at half mast for the death of Sultan Qaboos of Oman MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Estate agents fined over half a million pounds for price fixing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK flags to be flown at half mast for London Bridge attack victims MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over half of charities hit by fraud knew the perpetrator, according to new research MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Half the fuel gone from iconic Dounreay reactor MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Career boost for almost half a million frontline NHS staff MoD News 0
S Royal marines stuff? i know nothing about half of the stuff i picked up Bloody Computers 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 'Get involved' call as A66 consultation reaches half-way stage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Flags flown at half mast for Sri Lanka victims MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Half of department’s rail operators now delivering improved delay repay compensation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Flags flown at half mast for New Zealand victims MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid project helps cut violence against women by more than half in Democratic Republic of Congo MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Almost half a million new keys exchanged with Help to Buy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: St Helens estate agent jailed for 4-and-a-half years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK’s biggest road upgrade reaches half-way point MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: More than half a billion for Wales in Chancellor's Budget MoD News 0
justadrama MQ's and the other half Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
digger84 Two half marathons and 120 mile cycle to London, In two days. Charity 2
MG Maniac How the other half live! The Quarterdeck 9
soleil Express: "Argentina: Less Than Half Of The Country's Navy Vessels Are Operational" International 0
LaurenMc Half Marathon Health & Fitness 22
SONAR-BENDER Well 'ard Two and a Half The Gash Barge 21
S what happens to the other half when the fiancé goes on training at HMS Raleigh RR Greatest Threads 280
J Entered the Plymouth Half Marathon Health & Fitness 6
fishface Telegraph: Aircraft carrier costs will be half what you think, US tells ministers Current Affairs 19
R Half marathon for royal navy and royal marines charity Health & Fitness 0
drewfester What have you said that's made your other half laugh themselves silly? Nearest & Dearest 14
finknottle London half-marathon speed-march The Corps 0
B Raleigh mile and a half times and days? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
MoD_RSS Half-a-decade in Helmand Current Affairs 2
A Inverness Half Marathon 13th March Charity 0
X.R.D Just over half-way Charity 23
B READ PLEASE Eternal Voices Concert over half of tickets sold The Corps 0
P Wren jailed for seven-and-half years for cocaine on warship Current Affairs 27
Murph Excuse To Finish The Other Half!!! Diamond Lil's 39
S Best Christmas Prezzy for the Other Half Diamond Lil's 72
trelawney126 Half Full or Half Empty Stasi Strikes Again! Diamond Lil's 32
M Reccomendations for a half decent Jacket? Sports and Adventure Training 7
soleil "Royal Marines to attempt half marathon world record" The Corps 0
Colander RM Blade Runner - Bristol Half Marathon Charity 0