It aint half hot mum !

Look on the bright side chaps, with you gone I can afford a little bit more of 2 marvellous carriers we're building, the Rifles roughly equate to the fwd heads and an anchor chain.

===================================

===================================

"Mmmm,

Such a great pity that PJ Finknottle is wedged into to his Parker-Knoll and superglued to Sky News, instead of being here to direct us all.

I suppose I'll just have to ask JD's heroic brother instead."

What's an IED? Tricky one that, is it Army slang.
I may have pitched this at an older age group...... sorry for that...... 'It aint half hot mum' was a comedy series in the 70's about an army concert party (check it out on you tube) where a certain upper crust ossifer, when asked to make a decision...... dithered.... and said..... 'tricky one that, sir'

btw.....this is one tv series that won't be repeated.............it is soooooooo politically incorrect......................sing lofty !

Don Estelle And Windsor Davies - Whispering Grass [totp2] - YouTube

I may have pitched this at an older age group Moi VMT!...... 'It aint half hot mum' was a comedy series in the 70's about an army concert party (check it out on you tube) where a certain upper crust ossifer, when asked to make a decision...... dithered.... and said..... 'tricky one that, sir'

btw.....this is one tv series that won't be repeated.............it is soooooooo politically incorrect......................sing lofty !

Aye,

<<...In his privately-published autobiography Sing Lofty: Thoughts Of A Gemini, Estelle was extremely bitter about the state of modern-day entertainment, attacking those who refused to repeat It Ain't Half Hot Mum as "tight-crutched, white-trousered morons"...>> Wiki.

RIP Don Estelle (22 May 1933 – 2 August 2003)

I may have pitched this at an older age group...... sorry for that...... 'It aint half hot mum' was a comedy series in the 70's about an army concert party (check it out on you tube) where a certain upper crust ossifer, when asked to make a decision...... dithered.... and said..... 'tricky one that, sir'

I know that you muppet, hence my wording.

I think you meant to reply to noshmon, or at least I hope you did!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker The Gash Barge 0
M The Fleet 1