Issue posting as a new member

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Gelbiviche, Jan 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Oh hell..... You've broken the whole site........ :(

Nah.... only kidding, I can read it fine and it seems to have all the edit facilitates open for you. Have another go, just click on the link that you posted.

2. wal

wal Badgeman

It be blank to me. Mayhap the site be broken.:joker:

3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I can't see it...

4. wal

wal Badgeman

You'll need to come topside, Janner. You dozy old submariner. Said in a caring sort of way.

5. I can't see it either Janner, maybe the CO's are picking on us poor sundodgers :( "Come topside"!! are we turning septic Wal?

6. I assume that you mean the thread below?

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/joining-up-royal-navy-recruiting/69238-opportunities-work-sea-e-tm.html

The reason that your post didn't show up immediately was that we approve posts by new members that contain links in a drive to reduce the amount of spam we get. Hope that makes sense?

No discrimination against submariners, although maybe we should? Obviously being a pongo these things pass me by slightly so is being in subs the equivalent of being in the RAF?

7. Did somebody say something?

8. Seems to be working for me now as well :)

9. That's absolutely spot on.
    I knew given time we would out the buggers and discover the Army has got some valid points.

Edited to add:- like RAF but less classy.

10. wal

wal Badgeman

My apologies to all you sun dodger. I should have said the upper scupper.

God for bid I must stop talking like an Elmer G Chickenshit ice cream soda dispenser first class.

11. You could just have said upstairs and we'd all know what you was talking about.
    Fuckin nautical nonsense.

12. wal

wal Badgeman

Rummers Sorry about all that ******* nautical nonsense. I will in future endeavour to speak the Queen's English.

Note to self: Like **** I will.

13. I have enough handicaps.
    I think Bad CO is following me.
    And I live by a fuckin big Army barracks, how much bad luck can one man bear?
    I can't post emoticons either, do you think someone might not like me.

14. We do have flying toys that are accurate to within 1 mtre, look for a bright dot getting closer. TLAM is coming to you :)

15. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Aeneas_HMS_M_SSG_72.jpg

And of course other things that go bump in the night