Issue posting as a new member

wet_blobby

War Hero
Oh hell..... You've broken the whole site........ :(

Nah.... only kidding, I can read it fine and it seems to have all the edit facilitates open for you. Have another go, just click on the link that you posted.

I assume that you mean the thread below?

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/joining-up-royal-navy-recruiting/69238-opportunities-work-sea-e-tm.html

The reason that your post didn't show up immediately was that we approve posts by new members that contain links in a drive to reduce the amount of spam we get. Hope that makes sense?

No discrimination against submariners, although maybe we should? Obviously being a pongo these things pass me by slightly so is being in subs the equivalent of being in the RAF?

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/joining-up-royal-navy-recruiting/69238-opportunities-work-sea-e-tm.html

The reason that your post didn't show up immediately was that we approve posts by new members that contain links in a drive to reduce the amount of spam we get. Hope that makes sense?

No discrimination against submariners, although maybe we should? Obviously being a pongo these things pass me by slightly so is being in subs the equivalent of being in the RAF?
That's absolutely spot on.
I knew given time we would out the buggers and discover the Army has got some valid points.

Edited to add:- like RAF but less classy.

wal

Lantern Swinger
My apologies to all you sun dodger. I should have said the upper scupper.

God for bid I must stop talking like an Elmer G Chickenshit ice cream soda dispenser first class.

My apologies to all you sun dodger. I should have said the upper scupper.

God for bid I must stop talking like an Elmer G Chickenshit ice cream soda dispenser first class.
You could just have said upstairs and we'd all know what you was talking about.
Fuckin nautical nonsense.

wal

Lantern Swinger
Rummers Sorry about all that ******* nautical nonsense. I will in future endeavour to speak the Queen's English.

Note to self: Like **** I will.

Rummers Sorry about all that ******* nautical nonsense. I will in future endeavour to speak the Queen's English.

Note to self: Like **** I will.
I have enough handicaps.
I think Bad CO is following me.
And I live by a fuckin big Army barracks, how much bad luck can one man bear?
I can't post emoticons either, do you think someone might not like me.

We do have flying toys that are accurate to within 1 mtre, look for a bright dot getting closer. TLAM is coming to you :)