Israel to put its babes forward in Maxim-um PR effort

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Night_Games, Mar 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Israel's image-makers are turning to the pages of the American men's magazine Maxim. The idea was hatched by the Foreign Ministry as part of efforts to offset Israel's image as a hotbed of conflict. The issue with the photo spread is expected on newsstands in June, and will be followed with a review of tourism in Israel.

A survey conducted this month in 27 countries by the BBC has found that Israel is currently the most rejected country in the world, number 1 on the list of the countries that endanger world peace

[​IMG]

Bar Refaeli

2. always liked israeli girls.......especially the dark haired ones......mmmmmm

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

bet she's shaven... :twisted:

4. Well, the Nazis used to shave their heads before they chucked 'em in gas ovens didn't they?

I'll get me coat. :oops:

5. There you are!

SHELI HAZAN

[​IMG]

1998: Linor Abargil, Israel

Miss World 1998 Linor Abargil

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sandy Bar

[​IMG]

Sari Givati

[​IMG]

Miri Bohadana

[​IMG]

Moran Atias

[​IMG]

6. Loely , lovely , lovely , mmmmmmmmmmm :wink: :wink:

7. Kin ell ,

8. More IDF chicks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

10. huba huba......rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

think I need a lie down in a darkened room now:) :roll: :cool:

11. Among the many totally gash movies given to the troops to while away the carefee hours at sea, we were given an Israeli comedy called 'Private Popsicle' about a new conscript in the Israeli army. It is widely known that Israelis have absolutely no sense of humour and this movie confirmed it. It was so bad it was good, and became a bit of a cult hit on the boat. Plenty of naked girlie bits,(all the female soldiers looked like the ones pictured above) and even the poor dubbing from Hebrew to English had its own unique charm.

Israel as a tourist destination though... I don't think so!