Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel minister..war crimes charges?

Thanks for that oil slick

I think it could be a case of the natives fighting back -and
possibly winning!!
I did read somewhere that the Isreali jews are attempting to attract more
settlers so that if there were elections held ''fairly'' then they would have a chance of getting a majority .
Can't quote it cos I can't remember where I read it!!

:nemo: :nemo:

Oil_Slick

War Hero
Greenie said:
Thanks for that oil slick

I think it could be a case of the natives fighting back -and
possibly winning!!
I did read somewhere that the Isreali jews are attempting to attract more
settlers so that if there were elections held ''fairly'' then they would have a chance of getting a majority .
Can't quote it cos I can't remember where I read it!!

:nemo: :nemo:

Jews will become a minority in Israel around 2025 at the present rate they are leaving and the Arabs aren't.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...0.xml&sSheet=/portal/2003/11/30/ixportal.html

Oh yes! They're have been some most amazing 'lost jews' found and given 'the right of return' (Aliyah), to come live in Eretz Israel at the US taxpayers expense.

'Lost tribes' have been found in Mexico, the Andes, Africa, India and Asia!?!?!?!

(Please note, no matter how many generations Ali bin Ali's family have lived in Tel Aviv they have no right to the land they live on, but someone making Aliyah from Timbuktoo can own land on arrival, even though his ancesters have lived in Timbuktoo for 2,000 yearsl)

Jack77

War Hero
As someone said earlier in this thread- A pox on both their houses. The rest of the world has had a gutful of these people, both Jew and Muslim, and its time we forgot about trying to mediate and left them to a situation entirely of their own making.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS PM meeting with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel: 5 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel: 3 August 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM call with Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel: 3 March 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: FCO Minister Tobias Ellwood statement on violence in Israel and OPTs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Foreign Office Minister condemns rocket attack on Israel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Foreign Office Minister condemns rocket attack on southern Israel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HRH The Prince of Wales makes a donation to Israel’s Peres Centre MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Normalising relations between Israel and its neighbours and pushing forward and Israeli-Palestinian peace process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary statement on normalisation of Israel and Sudan relations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bahrain and Israel: UK responds to announcement of normalisation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Securing peace between Israel and the Palestinians MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Sec to press for renewed dialogue in Israel and OPTs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary statement: Israel-UAE agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS As Israel's friend, I urge you not to annex: PM Boris Johnson MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Matthew Salter is the new UK trade attaché to Israel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A proud partnership, a cherished friendship – UK and Israel united for 70 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Israel and OPTs: UK expresses concern over announcement of new Israeli settlements MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HRH Prince of Wales visits Israel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The importance of Israel and Palestine living in peace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Political and economic progress in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Latest rocket attacks in Israel, humanitarian situation in Gaza and the status of the Golan Heights MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK and Israel sign trade continuity agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK signs new Israel tax agreement to boost investment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Obstacles to peace in Israel and Palestine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Israel AI programme will help female innovators’ ideas succeed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Abstention of resolutions on long-standing issues between Israel and the Palestinian people MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Condemning attacks from Gaza into Israel and calling for direct negotiations for two-state solution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: My vision for Middle East peace between Israel and a new Palestinian state: article... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Review of export licensing procedures for Israel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary condemns terrorist attack in Israel MoD News 0
Waspie Israel enters, stage right! Current Affairs 2
N To Whom Does The Land of Israel Belong The Gash Barge 9
MoD_RSS News story: Foreign Secretary extends best wishes to Israel on Independence Day MoD News 0
admiralscruff It's all kicking off between Israel and Iran (again) Current Affairs 26
Letsbeavenue Israel Invades Miscellaneous 0
Oil_Slick It's all going horribly wrong for Israel! Current Affairs 2
Maxi_77 Is Israel preparing for another dust up in Lebanon Current Affairs 19
Maxi_77 Has Israel Blown it in Gaza Current Affairs 62
finknottle Is Israel Using disproportionate Force in Gaza? Current Affairs 338
slim Want a good Thai or Indian meal Don't go to Israel Diamond Lil's 2
w.anchor Can Israel maintain it's borders over the next 20 years Current Affairs 39
wet_blobby Milibank visits family in Israel Diamond Lil's 0
angry_mac Subtle Bush Administration at it again.... maybe Israel Current Affairs 1
PartTimePongo US plans Israel missile shield Current Affairs 4
N Israel to put its babes forward in Maxim-um PR effort The Gash Barge 11
F P.C refusing posting to Israel embassy Current Affairs 2
MoD_RSS Prime Minister announces £20m to grow medicines manufacturing in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Young Food Ambassadors meet with Children’s Minister MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Children's Minister speaks during Anti-Bullying Week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister Modi: 27 November 2020 MoD News 0