Islamic Civilization

Ah thats better, I can see it now!

Bl00dy hell!
Oh well, if thats their law, so be it I suppose, although it seems very harsh to me as a "Westerner".

slim said:
Nutty said:
Nutty said:
So this it what the Muslim's want us to accept in the UK

Khaleej Times 5/3/07

Nutty

PS get past the local news this is a brillant paper

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Display.../March/middleeast_March71.xml§ion=middleeast

What are VB runtim errors

Nutty

Something to do with Visual Basic Nutty.

Perhaps this Sharia law could be used as a deterrent all the single mums on benefits :evil:

Slim

I knew not to expect sense from you. You obviosly do not have daughters.

Nutty

spider_monkey

Lantern Swinger
If this incident had occurred in another country in the Middle East, lets say Iran for arguments sake, it would probably have made it into the news here within the hour, but due to the fact that Saudi Arabia is considered a ‘key ally’ in the region I suspect this one will just be swept under the carpet.

I suspect this may illustrate another case of double standards in regards to our dealings with Saudi Arabia and other ‘in favour‘ countries within that troubled region?

No time for anybody that does not enjoy a pint down the pub!!

So that leaves the hislamthingies out the picture.

Reading that the equiv would be having nice goodies in the household and scumbag and friends decide to redistribute the wealth. So the judge also blames you for having the goodies.

Anybody found guilty of rape should be castrated same way the cat was done on the farm welding gloves razor blade and iodine and see you in three weeks time when you have stopped running.

And before you say a word it was not me it was the Gentleman farmer!! Better known as _ _ _ _ face.

I recall Iraq allowed to Chem bomb the Kurds because they where a friendly nation kinda?? Naughty naughty don't do that again.

There is nothing to "sweep under the carpet", its none of our business is it.
no its not very nice, but thats the way Sharia Law is.

slim

War Hero
Nutty said:
slim said:
Nutty said:
Nutty said:
So this it what the Muslim's want us to accept in the UK

Khaleej Times 5/3/07

Nutty

PS get past the local news this is a brillant paper

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Display.../March/middleeast_March71.xml§ion=middleeast

What are VB runtim errors

Nutty

Something to do with Visual Basic Nutty.

Perhaps this Sharia law could be used as a deterrent all the single mums on benefits :evil:

Slim

I knew not to expect sense from you. You obviosly do not have daughters.

Nutty

Nutty I have a divorced daughter with three kids, two ,who are of preschool age. She works full time and has never claimed benefits :smile: