ISIS wanting to come home.

metocman

Lantern Swinger
I do hope that you are speaking for yourself and not MOST PEOPLE.
If you want to use drugs then you should seriously consider fkn off from the armed services.
Punishment is a deterrent whether you recognize that or not. If you don't believe me change the CDT policy so that a fail results in a five quid fine and watch the number of fails sky rocket.

I'm quite happy with the system the way it is. You fail the test you get booted out and in my view the penalty should be harsher still.

I don't want to use drugs or even cigs as I get into more than enough trouble with alcohol.

If a penalty is harsh enough it will deter future bad behavior, my idea for removing UK citizenship from future NI terrorists would provide deterrence, especially the Loyalists. Otherwise this happens:
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12012678.killer-laughs-at-life-terms-early-release-re-think-call/ and they murder people and then literally laugh at the families in court. Under the current system ISIS members are crawling back for their NHS treatment and to suckle on the teat of the benefits system.

What's happening to Shamima is pretty rough and in one way I feel sorry for her but she's the author of her own despair. What's happening to her should be a warning to other Shamima's or Abduls that are thinking of heading out there for adventures in the future.

clonmel

Lantern Swinger
Difference being is that said Republicans are and always have been UK citizens and resided in this country. They have not voluntarily trotted off to a third party country to actively join a terrorist entity. And, I think as bestial as the PIRA and other paramilitaries on both sides can be, I don't quite recall them clearing out entire villages onto the outskirts where trenches are dug and operatives systematically kill cowering, terrified people by the thousands. The worst IRA terrorist strike albeit horrific, pales into insignificance compared to what ISIS doles out, and this is only the stuff filmed and released to the internet. I don't doubt that once the country has been cleared of these thugs, the killing fields will compare to those sickening images of Jews being bulldozed and the horrors of the Bosnian genocide and Rawanda. She's obviously not fazed by that.

I trust you watched the ISIS Genocide clip. Nice to see them having such a good time carrying out such abhorrent acts on human beings in the name of what they believe is their god

No, this is not an example of the court of public opinion at all. Each example is there on it's own merit. First one, ignorance; second one, vigilantism. The third one is simple gangsterism.

I was under the belief she was born in Bangladesh and came here aged two. Happy to be corrected if yours is indeed the case.

Levers
My bold; absolute nonsense. IRA members came (and come) from the Irish Republic in their droves.

Whether you kill 29 people in the Omagh Bombing, or 1500 unarmed Iraqi troops, is neither here nor there; it's still mass murder. The fact that PIRA were savvy enough not to make films of it and release it to open media shows that they're a f***ing sight more clever than the Islamo-nutjobs running around the Syrian desert.

Lastly, call it gangsterism, vigilantism or whatever, it is still members of the public taking the law into their own hands.

Sumo

War Hero
What 'true colours' are they then? Are you suggesting there's some or other hypocrisy because I am against a proven terrorist collaborator re-entering the country because she is unrepentant and you being labelled a bigot because of your unproven and irrational emnity against foreigners being your reason to vote leave?

You probably need to have a little think about this. I know thinking is difficult for you, especially when it comes to binary decisions which have far wider implications, but this one is a bit simpler.

Nope. Me neither. What the flying **** does that mean, please?

Levers
Sumo said:

What has surprised me is some can call those that voted to leave the EU are xenophobic Bigot’s, they then come on to this thread, and show there true colours.

Levers
What 'true colours' are they then? Are you suggesting there's some or other hypocrisy because I am against a proven terrorist collaborator re-entering the country because she is unrepentant and you being labelled a bigot because of your unproven and irrational emnity against foreigners being your reason to vote leave?

Please if you want to slag off my intellect, at least use a spell checker that works?

When you say a proven collaborator, do you mean a young 15 year old girl that was allowed to be manipulated, brainwashed and then institutionalised into believing that what she was doing was right? Have you never heard of the Stockholm Syndrome’?

All the press are reporting is snippets of interviews from a girl who does not sound to be the sharpest pencil in the box, this is for a court of law to rule on full story, not the press or the bigoted outrage bus

levers
You probably need to have a little think about this. I know thinking is difficult for you, especially when it comes to binary decisions which have far wider implications, but this one is a bit simpler.

I have thought about this, does that not say this country failed her first?

You need to think with your single digit thinking why you were so quick to jump on the outrage bus along with the far left nut jobs, instead of a holistic approach as to why this young woman ended up where she is, and what are the failings that allowed this to happen. If we cannot find this out, it will never stop, who’s son or daughter is next?

As for the other thread I gave the same answer as you, did my research for many years well before the vote was given, not just a knee jerk at the last min, and then voted. What appears to grip your shit is how anyone could vote against your decision and win. You asked for answers when there are none only time and history will show who was right or wrong. Was it right to hang onto the comfort blanket and head towards the united states of Europe and the European armed forces. Or pull back to what is a trading agreement (if the politician can achieve one) and maintain our national identity. You call it a gamble I call it have faith in this country’s ability to function without the rule of the EU, if you believe this country is week and will not survive without the EU, that is your opinion.

decision Defend democracy, defend the principles of a civilised nation, and defend the rights to free speech, until they disagree with your opinions, amazing what a bit of cage rattling will do?

levers
Nope. Me neither. What the flying **** does that mean, please?

The last bit above was simple, obviously I did not take how simple I would have to make it. You have stated you believe in democracy and love this country, until something disagrees with your opinion of what that means to you, then yes you have a level of two-facedness that you think is justifiable, jump on the outrage bus and off you go.

I am sure I have heard something along the lines, close our borders and stop undesirables getting in that must have been another campaign

Sumo of low interlect

Levers_Aligned

War Hero
Try and learn (difficult, I know) to use tags correctly. Then your responses won't look like dogshit and you'll be able to see what the **** you're on about.

Please if you want to slag off my intellect, at least use a spell checker that works?
Might help also whilst you are looking words up and picking me up for grammatical errors if you knew the difference between 'there' and 'they're'. As said, life's tough on planet Owned, isn't it?

When you say a proven collaborator, do you mean a young 15 year old girl that was allowed to be manipulated, brainwashed and then institutionalised into believing that what she was doing was right? Have you never heard of the Stockholm Syndrome’?
Okay. So who 'allowed' her to be 'manipulated, brainwashed and then institutionalised into believing that what she was doing was right'? Was it me? Was it you, in fact? This has zero to do with Stockholm Syndrome, and you are far from qualified to put that posit into the debate. She was not kidnapped or held hostage whilst in Britain. She simply followed a religious call to arms. So **** her, and indeed, **** you.

All the press are reporting is snippets of interviews from a girl who does not sound to be the sharpest pencil in the box, this is for a court of law to rule on full story, not the press or the bigoted outrage bus
So, now NOT Stockholm Syndrome but diminished responsibility and intellect? Make your mind up, eh? As for her … possibly the same I reckon …

I have thought about this, does that not say this country failed her first?
I what way?

You need to think with your single digit thinking why you were so quick to jump on the outrage bus along with the far left nut jobs, instead of a holistic approach as to why this young woman ended up where she is, and what are the failings that allowed this to happen. If we cannot find this out, it will never stop, who’s son or daughter is next?
Here is where Sumo still doesn't get it readers. It's the far right nut jobs (like him who are on the outrage bus. I'm simply saying she should not be allowed back in, as she has willingly collaborated with terrorists. Pretty basic argument really and not in any way 'far left' whereas ***** like Corbyn are actually reflecting Sumo's POV.

As for the other thread I gave the same answer as you, did my research for many years well before the vote was given, not just a knee jerk at the last min, and then voted. What appears to grip your shit is how anyone could vote against your decision and win. You asked for answers when there are none only time and history will show who was right or wrong. Was it right to hang onto the comfort blanket and head towards the united states of Europe and the European armed forces. Or pull back to what is a trading agreement (if the politician can achieve one) and maintain our national identity. You call it a gamble I call it have faith in this country’s ability to function without the rule of the EU, if you believe this country is week and will not survive without the EU, that is your opinion.
First of all, while we are splitting grammatical hairs, it is 'weak' (like your argument) and not 'week'. Next, you have zero proof or evidence this country is heading for a united states of Europe or a European armed forces. It may have escaped your detailed outlook but we are part of a collaborated European fighting arm with other member states, which is far bigger and more potent than any 'EU army' and has collective and individual strategies for defence policy. You still haven't detailed the magnificent benefit of any trading deal which would be better than ones that exist (because if you were honest with yourself, you haven't a ******* clue about that, and none exist anyway) and lastly are still unaware that we still have our own 'national identity', government, police, armed forces, currency, executive, foreign exchange, independent state bank, NHS, schools policy, statute, EU veto and countless other things, including a flag and national anthem. SO much for what we don't have, eh? But you know, gamble away on stuff we already have for stuff we … already have.

The last bit above was simple, obviously I did not take how simple I would have to make it. You have stated you believe in democracy and love this country, until something disagrees with your opinion of what that means to you, then yes you have a level of two-facedness that you think is justifiable, jump on the outrage bus and off you go.
Outrage bus? This from a person so hermetically sealed into his own embattled Billy Brexit castle that he refuses to understand and admit that his decision to vote to leave was based on dislike of foreigners and has shifted tack now to the 'we'll be okay … I hope' dogshit because after all this time on here, can't provide one scrap of supporting evidence that concurs with his daft arsed point of view. I ask - 'how will Brexit make shit better' and still, you cannot answer.

I am sure I have heard something along the lines, close our borders and stop undesirables getting in that must have been another campaign
Yep. From you. For your information, denying an terrorist collaborator their right to return is not closing borders. Only a thick twat would assume that, surely?

Sumo of low interlect
Yes. Evidently, you couldn't make it up. Get yourself a spellchecker.

Levers

Sumo

War Hero
Try and learn (difficult, I know) to use tags correctly. Then your responses won't look like dogshit and you'll be able to see what the **** you're on about.

Might help also whilst you are looking words up and picking me up for grammatical errors if you knew the difference between 'there' and 'they're'. As said, life's tough on planet Owned, isn't it?

Okay. So who 'allowed' her to be 'manipulated, brainwashed and then institutionalised into believing that what she was doing was right'? Was it me? Was it you, in fact? This has zero to do with Stockholm Syndrome, and you are far from qualified to put that posit into the debate. She was not kidnapped or held hostage whilst in Britain. She simply followed a religious call to arms. So **** her, and indeed, **** you.

So, now NOT Stockholm Syndrome but diminished responsibility and intellect? Make your mind up, eh? As for her … possibly the same I reckon …

I what way?

Here is where Sumo still doesn't get it readers. It's the far right nut jobs (like him who are on the outrage bus. I'm simply saying she should not be allowed back in, as she has willingly collaborated with terrorists. Pretty basic argument really and not in any way 'far left' whereas ***** like Corbyn are actually reflecting Sumo's POV.

First of all, while we are splitting grammatical hairs, it is 'weak' (like your argument) and not 'week'. Next, you have zero proof or evidence this country is heading for a united states of Europe or a European armed forces. It may have escaped your detailed outlook but we are part of a collaborated European fighting arm with other member states, which is far bigger and more potent than any 'EU army' and has collective and individual strategies for defence policy. You still haven't detailed the magnificent benefit of any trading deal which would be better than ones that exist (because if you were honest with yourself, you haven't a ******* clue about that, and none exist anyway) and lastly are still unaware that we still have our own 'national identity', government, police, armed forces, currency, executive, foreign exchange, independent state bank, NHS, schools policy, statute, EU veto and countless other things, including a flag and national anthem. SO much for what we don't have, eh? But you know, gamble away on stuff we already have for stuff we … already have.

Outrage bus? This from a person so hermetically sealed into his own embattled Billy Brexit castle that he refuses to understand and admit that his decision to vote to leave was based on dislike of foreigners and has shifted tack now to the 'we'll be okay … I hope' dogshit because after all this time on here, can't provide one scrap of supporting evidence that concurs with his daft arsed point of view. I ask - 'how will Brexit make shit better' and still, you cannot answer.

Yep. From you. For your information, denying an terrorist collaborator their right to return is not closing borders. Only a thick twat would assume that, surely?

Yes. Evidently, you couldn't make it up. Get yourself a spellchecker.

Levers
https://media1.tenor.co/images/9a4f7055b35bb751f4c822349c2c4f6a/tenor.gif?itemid=10927722&fbclid=IwAR1t_HIKpzWD8P7uWQR3W9o9aKr6V-ipxjTOv4X_OomBN3X8F7IepPVK4p8
Hunter killers strikes again:rolleyes:
Skimmers no challenge

Sumo

War Hero
Feller, you know nothing … zero … zip … about what you're on about. You should really be a bit embarrassed at being so regularly served your arse on here.

Levers
SEN  what you no undi standy is your blatant ignorance, that you believe the ability to gob off in prose makes you more superior? And above in a so call debate I believe you implied "and Fcuk you" that my old cobber is hook line and sinker, hang on to your rod:):p

Last edited:

Levers_Aligned

War Hero
SEN  what you no undi standy is your blatant ignorance, that you believe the ability to gob off in prose makes you more superior? And above in a so call debate I believe you implied "and Fcuk you" that my old cobber is hook line and sinker, hang on to your rod:):p
You typing that with your head wand again, love?

Arse = served. You've no idea what you're on about and are now incoherent.

Levers

Hot on the heels of the stream of Jourknow-it-alls trawling the camps for angles comes this latest "About Turn" scoop, courtesy of the widely read & respected DM by one Lisa Brown "...the first journalist she has invited inside the tent she calls home..."

'I want to inspire British girls not to make the same mistakes':
Jihadi bride Shamima Begum NOW insists she is truly sorry as she pleads for a second chance to return home to the UK from her tent in a squalid refugee camp

Tempted to cut n paste some of the puke-inducing change of tack but read it for yourselves instead. After all, some of those cheapo Rolexs were genuine, weren't they? ,:rolleyes:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6740383/I-want-inspire-British-girls-not-make-mistakes.html

Sumo

War Hero
There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires. Nelson Mandela

Hope she is not banking on the mail?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Obviously the Legals have got to her and given her some instructions, I'm still awaiting one of the Newspapers to get her out of the camp, maybe they are dragging their feet because of the strength of public feeling?

Sumo

War Hero
Obviously the Legals have got to her and given her some instructions, I'm still awaiting one of the Newspapers to get her out of the camp, maybe they are dragging their feet because of the strength of public feeling?
Also if they get her out whilst her nationally is in limbo what would they do with her,

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
They will take her to the nearest Consulate, it's then someone else's problem, but they have their story.

Chubby little cherub isn't she? Mestapha been well-fed when she was living high on the hog in downtown Daeshville.

She'll be going nowhere fast so just watch the lbs slip away from her in future propaganda phot shots.

...that is if she's not visited by her more zealous & bloodthirsty camp SISters. When they learn of her turn will she burn?

Sumo

War Hero
Chubby little cherub isn't she? Mestapha been well-fed when she was living high on the hog in downtown Daeshville.

She'll be going nowhere fast so just watch the lbs slip away from her in future propaganda phot shots.

...that is if she's not visited by her more zealous & bloodthirsty camp SISters. When they learn of her turn will she burn?
Dangerous place she live.