Is William still in the Army?

nutty_bag

War Hero
In light of the day's events i would feel that there are more pressing issues than whether a 1 pip wonder wearing his rig. Not a dig whatsoever but our thoughts should be with the families of the dead!!

dondon

MIA
Of course he is not , do we realy think they would be put in any danger in theatre , know fxxxxxxxxg way , just would'nt happen , it would be a farce looking after them , I'ts a joke when you think about it ,

nutty_bag said:
Or maybe like his uncle Edward he cant hack the forces life. Not so Royal Marines uncle Edward!!
I remember a mate of mine from Royal, who when asked about Edward jacking it in said "Well mate, you can turn a frog into a Prince but you cant turn a Prince into a Marine"

:lol:

nutty_bag

War Hero
One of my training team at CTC gave us the lowdown on how he wrapped his tits in. Something to do with too many press ups in a stream or something. Dondon do you think they will keep William out of the army until we follow the yanks and withdraw our forces then?? The young son of Hewitt is kicking up a stink about being allowed to play out with the big boys in theatre. He would certainly get my respect if he put his foot down and deployed with his unit.

F169

War Hero
DonDon,

A very senior royal was killed in action in WW1 and Prince Andrew was in the Falklands War - While William may be 'looked after' I reckon Harry will go to war if/when the opportunity presents itself

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Sir William Worsley appointed as Forestry Commission Chair MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prince William is appointed Lord High Commissioner to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Employers supporting Armed Forces strike gold with Prince William MoD News 0
BillyNoMates Able Seaman William George Wallis - HMS EDINBURGH 1942 History 6
BillyNoMates William Kellys War Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
P William Kenneth Davy History 3
soleil Pompey News: "Prince William To Visit Gosport’s Newly-restored HMS Alliance" Submariners 4
finknottle William Roache Current Affairs 51
S Plymouth hotel plan at Royal William Yard Bases / Shore Est 2
sgtpepperband BBC News: "Prince William to swap armed forces for royal duties" Current Affairs 32
soleil North-West Evening Mail: "Barrow Crowds Welcome William And Kate To BAE Shipyard" Submariners 0
H SEEKING; William "Lofty" Hughes Nearest & Dearest 0
Handler Congrats to Prince William Current Affairs 7
MoD_RSS Prince William honours Service personnel's Antarctic race Current Affairs 0
S Prince William Current Affairs 10
MoD_RSS Lieutenant Oliver Richard Augustin and Marine Samuel Giles William Alexander MC kille Current Affairs 3
soleil Evening Standard: "Wedding Role For Prince William's Drugs Raid Comrades" The Fleet 1
w.anchor Little William Diamond Lil's 39
Seaweed William Hall VC, 1857 History 1
E RIP William 'Bill' McGrath - HMS Jamaica Nearest & Dearest 3
D William Wales and protocoil The Quarterdeck 39
D william wales The Fleet 2
B Prince William to receive US medal The Fleet 31
Ninja_Stoker Prince William drugs bust Current Affairs 62
sgtpepperband Prince William to spearhead submarine appeal Submariners 4
S Prince William's Naval Attachment? Current Affairs 106
HEINZ-57 R.I.P Albert William Kelly (Spike) 1942-2008 The Corps 7
Seaweed Prince William's immediate career Current Affairs 17
Passed-over_Loggie Capt William Bligh RN History 26
sgtpepperband This bloke is suing William Hill... Diamond Lil's 11
slim Princess Beatrice drinks William and Harry under the table Diamond Lil's 36
slim William racks up a £5,000 bar bill at Harry's farewell bash Diamond Lil's 10
PartTimePongo William and Harry - Removed threads. Current Affairs 0
RNFLUNKY Prince William Golden Jubilee Gong! The Quarterdeck 46
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Kate Still as the Scotland Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS An inclusive political solution in Libya is still greatly needed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Progress is still needed if a political settlement is to be reached in Syria MoD News 0
M Holiday booked will I still be able to go if I start my navy application? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
P Still be able to join? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
J Can i still join the navy with this conviction? Joining the Royal Navy 6
C Still serving? The Quarterdeck 7
O sprog to the Forum - Doe we still get our pensions at 55 ? Finance & Pensions 7
MoD_RSS Press release: Record number of schoolgirls make digital waves but women still under-represented in the cyber security sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Report 02/2019: Self-detrainment of passengers onto lines that were still open to traffic and electrically live at Lewisham MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Alok Sharma: 'There is still an urgency for us to act' on women’s economic independence MoD News 0
A Still waiting for start date Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
yicker This thing is still a thing then? Diamond Lil's 19
onions Wasp still flying? The Fleet Air Arm 2
P Is HMS Bristol still in commission? The Fleet 4
Stirlin Jeff Beck : Still on the run. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1