Is this woman to be admired?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by seafarer1939, Jun 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I walked down the main street today on the way to the pub and in front of me was a lithe, blond hair flowing, woman with white see thu cotton trousers with just a hint of a thong or small panties showing also with a see thu cotton top with a black bra underneath.
    I watched in admiration at her walk and demeanour until I passed her and found out she was at least 60 years old with a face like Jack Palance after a night out in Bugis St.
    Now is she to be admired for ageing with grace or has she caused old gits like me to have raised blood pressure for nowt?
    I don't know but when I got home remembered I've been with worse.
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

She's wonderful, of course she should be admired. Top lass, I bet she can even take her teeth out and really give good head.
  3. This is what paper bags and ON/OFF switches on lights are for :twisted:
  4. Having hit the big '60' I no longer ogle the slim young tarts in fcuk me heels but much prefer the older bird, who knows the drill, wears the kit, and smells faintly of piss and peppermints.
  5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I love these visions of my future. I'm thinking of skipping a few years and honing my skills down the post office on Monday morning, sounds easy.
  6. Kronenburg girls
    16 from the back 64 well you know what im getting at.