is this what i have to look forward to?

Benny687

Lantern Swinger
wasnt trying to eat anything in particular, just fancied licking a table.

as you do.

oh, and thingy is hiding in the green dustbin you can see just past my arse.

benjy

Vesper

Lantern Swinger
Be sure not to indulge yourself at the ring of pleasure in Singapore. I have heard some obscene stories involving local harlots & Her Majesty’s Marines, whereby certain things appeared in unexpected places, but that did not stop the Marines in their quest... Now I can never look upon the tuti fruti band, in all their leopard skin splendour, without unspeakable images appearing in my minds eye.

I remain, &tc.

~Vesper

PMSL :thumright:

From what I understand, I think you will fit in just fine!!!!!!

And good on ya for having the balls to post the pic :w00t:

nutty_bag

War Hero
Benny687 said:
ok here you go. be kind....

The before, slightely pissed but still going strong. and yes. i know. posing cnut.

Photo-0099e.jpg

and the after. once again posing, but at least someone else is holding the camera.

Photo-0101.jpg

sexy as **** i think you will agree.

benjy

Were you in Donnie Darko mate??

Fair play to you for posting the phots but i at least expected the second phot to have a piece of rolled up newspaper shoved up your arse that has been set alight for you to fit in with the Corps ethos on having a good time.

:thumright: :thumright:

Benny687

Lantern Swinger
nutty_bag said:

Yeh, i was the rabbit :D

il remember the newspaper trick. i reckon i should enter that photo in the RR stud competition thingy, is that still going? :D:D

Now Benny, tis time to tell the truth...

I superglued a Jaffa cake on his table, and waited 30 seconds. He smelt it through 5 closed steel hatches with rubber seals on each, secured on 4 clips.... in his Bootie Rollmat training gear and attacked the Jaffa with his tongue. As some of the glue has oozed out his tongue became fastened to the table via the jaffa cake. Whilst this was going on his GF gave me my mammogram, rubbing orange jelly in. A minute later Benny, smelling the Jaffa jelly, was up and licking it off my breast. I was a bothered though.... he kept muttering Rosie, Rosie, as he licked! o_O

Did he think I was someone else??? ;)

Jimmy_Green said:
thingy said:
I actually enjoyed it - especially the female nurse massing the gel into my boobs...

Steve, have you got anything to tell us? Is it possible that you are being drawn back away from the dark side?

My excuse is that I like a cuddle now and then, but this was better!!! :razz:

thingy said:

I superglued a Jaffa cake on his table, and waited 30 seconds. He smelt it through 5 closed steel hatches with rubber seals on each, secured on 4 clips.... in his Bootie Rollmat training gear and attacked the Jaffa with his tongue. As some of the glue has oozed out his tongue became fastened to the table via the jaffa cake. Whilst this was going on his GF gave me my mammogram, rubbing orange jelly in. A minute later Benny, smelling the Jaffa jelly, was up and licking it off my breast. I was a bothered though.... he kept muttering Rosie, Rosie, as he licked! o_O

Steve. FFS. I have tee shirts older than Benny.

Sparrowhawk01

Lantern Swinger
A RESOUNDING YES!!!
Benny, I have just left a good foriengn run ashore. Me, my oppo and the Chief, totally bolloxed. 50 Years of collected service between us, 20 of them mine and we still haven't learnt our lesson.
Good luck to you lad, as I always say " If you don't drink, don't smoke and don't have sex, you don't live longer. It just f**king feels like it! :pukel:

rosinacarley said:
thingy said:

Steve. FFS. I have tee shirts older than Benny.

I have a packet of Jaffa Cakes older than your tee shirts, Rosie! :lol:

Ships_Cat

War Hero
Benny687 said:
nutty_bag said:

Yeh, i was the rabbit :D

il remember the newspaper trick. i reckon i should enter that photo in the RR stud competition thingy, is that still going? :D:D

So it wasnt just me that thought......

Photo 1- could pass for Jake Gyllenhaal.....
Photo 2- could pass for Jake Gyllenhaal in brokeback mountain.......

With phots like that Benny, you are most certainly destined for service life. Some would say damned......

benny1px0.jpg