is this what i have to look forward to?

Benny687

Lantern Swinger
ive got a couple of pics from last weekend, il get the data cable out at the weekend and do a little 'before and after' post for you. on the 'after' pic, look out for my mates pointing and laughing at me in the background.

watch this space, il upload them tomorrow (saturday)

benjy.

Benny my little poppet, may I suggest you make the most of your party time. During a recent eye test (free because I my father has glaucoma) I was talking to the lady optimologist and we were joking about getting older. She kindly informed me that all I had to look forward to was free mammograms and the menopause.

I am trying to look on the bright side!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
RC: If the thought of a mammogram is distressing to you, can I suggest that I perform it for you? I promise I'll be gentle - and won't bite too hard...

:wink:

rosinacarley said:
Benny my little poppet, may I suggest you make the most of your party time. During a recent eye test (free because I my father has glaucoma) I was talking to the lady optimologist and we were joking about getting older. She kindly informed me that all I had to look forward to was free mammograms and the menopause.

I am trying to look on the bright side!

Rosie

Mammograms are quite painless unless you are suffering from mastalgia when they are being carried out. The modern tendency is to use both ultrasound scanning as well as radiography to look for tissue abnormalities. I've had one ultrasound scan to date (last year) and a couple of mammograms, and am due for another one soon. I should point out that as my gynaecomastia consists of fibrous tissue (as against the fatty breast tissue more commonly found in 'man boobs') one would expect the procedure to be more painful. I actually enjoyed it - especially the female nurse massing the gel into my boobs...... :biggrin:

PS: Sarge, if that offer is more general..... I accept! :)

Steve

sgtpepperband said:
RC: If the thought of a mammogram is distressing to you, can I suggest that I perform it for you? I promise I'll be gentle - and won't bite too hard...

You vark that is not a mammogram, that is sex.

rosinacarley said:
sgtpepperband said:

Is there a difference????????????????????????????????

Nutty

Nutty said:
rosinacarley said:
sgtpepperband said:

Nutty

Maybe not to you Nutty dear, but I hope no-one bites my boob during any mammogram. I shall be most displeased.

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
thingy said:
I actually enjoyed it - especially the female nurse massing the gel into my boobs...

Steve, have you got anything to tell us? Is it possible that you are being drawn back away from the dark side?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
rosinacarley said:
Nutty said:
rosinacarley said:
sgtpepperband said:

Nutty

Maybe not to you Nutty dear, but I hope no-one bites my boob during any mammogram. I shall be most displeased.

Even if the Doctor was George Clooney (in his ER days) or McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy? Or me?! 8O :wink:

Benny687

Lantern Swinger
ok here you go. be kind....

The before, slightely pissed but still going strong. and yes. i know. posing cnut.

Photo-0099e.jpg

and the after. once again posing, but at least someone else is holding the camera.

Photo-0101.jpg

sexy as **** i think you will agree.

benjy

What are you actually trying to eat in the bottom photo ????

Also when you do finally join up and have a similar photo taken to the bottom one,there will be a Big hairy Three badged Stoker Bollock naked right up tight to your Arse.Then you try and explain that one off !!

Glad they didnt have Mobile Phone cameras and Digital cameras in my day,after all how could you explain " The Dance Of The Flaming ********* " to a Civvy ?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Benny: Why have you Photoshopped AAC... I mean Thingy out of your second photo? He told me he was standing right behind you when that pic was taken... :oops: :lol:

Latest Threads