Is This Old Fart Power?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Mar 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mum!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. I agree slim. I hate the bleedin' things. I can't count the number of times I've been bumped or almost steam-rollered by members of the older generations speeding along without care for anyone else. I'm not suggesting they all do it, but the number of offenders is significant and makes a walk about the Gosport market on a Saturday a dangerous experience for me and the kids.

They should not be able to go faster than walking speed, require a licence and users should have to undergo training before being allowed loose with them.

3. They should stay on the roads, they're safer there! Some seem to deliberately target pedestrians, coming up behind you when you are walking innocently along the pavement... mind you our local evangelicals do the same thing... on foot! Uugh. Nothing worse than being hugged by a bloke wielding a hefty Bible! Even deadlier than the scooter users, bless them! :lol:
  4. Old fart? Smells kinda fresh to me....
  5. Send in Der Fuhrer Brunstrom - he'll sort 'em out !

But then again maybe they are there as a 'traffic calming' exercise...... :grin:
  6. If they use the road then they should pay road tax and be forced to have Insurance!!!
  7. I agree should have a guy in front of them with a red flag
  8. What about the idiots in Fareham who allow their children to run about at lunchtimes when I am getting my sarnies. After all if they were dogs they would be on a lead. Why should children be any different?