Is this nails!

Talk about telegraphing your moves? I'm shivering in my shoes.Nails is not that swift. I'm one of the old piss stained; but if I could'nt see that cnut off I'd jack my hand in now!

witsend said:

Nails & Mattbe enjoy a Saturday lie-in.
Oi, who gave you that photo of me in bed with my special friend,Sooty, and my sea dad, Witsend, reading me bedtime stories? 8O It there NO privacy these days! :evil:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
thingy said:
witsend said:

Oi, who gave you that photo of me in bed with my special friend,Sooty, and my sea dad, Witsend, reading me bedtime stories? 8O It there NO privacy these days! :evil:
Thingy,, this pic of nails was passed to me anonymously, are you doing the pushing?

Fookin great. Chico one of the biggest dumbass noobs ever to grace the site has a pop at the biggest wind up merchant.
What ever next, Ron Jeremy and Monty have a handbags over who was responsible for Maddie?

witsend said:
thingy said:
witsend said:

Thingy,, this pic of nails was passed to me anonymously, are you doing the pushing?

Scarface has such smooth, soft cheeks and that tat reads:

I love sheep shagging :lol: if only they didn't get sawfly maggots....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
babystew Miscellaneous 0
Scrumpy Diamond Lil's 6
NotmeChief Diamond Lil's 6