Is this Nails?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Joint_Force_Harrier, Mar 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I beg to differ on the "He has excellent taste" comment.... revolting little scrote..
  2. I can confirm that according to the Police National Database, whose contents were accidentally uploaded into the Wiki rather than to the Editor of the News of the Screws..... that yetti is indeed nails.

Perhaps his mum would like to adopt some "orphaned" baby matelots up to and including the Old and Bold. I've heard a buzz that Janner is hunting for a large O boat complete with extended drinks cabinet (taking up half the boat), bunk space and galley (usual size) for the Ex-Submariners to meet in. I am sure he'd happily accept one as a birthday pressy in return for naming it HMS/m Jordan. :)

3. NO NO NO!!!!

I despise this programme, it's always on one of the screens when i'm at the gym- think i may have to change the time of my gym sessions :)
  4. Is that a motivational programme then? At the gym i go to they always got clubland tv on or mtv dance
  5. Thought you wrote grotty there for a minute, but isn't your hamster wheel enough any more?

6. No got boring after a while.
  7. It's also on at my gym all the time, I think it's a al'qaeda recruitment video. :twisted:
  8. What's a GILF?
  9. Grandmother id like to f***

please not a wah!
  10. Well, I know what a GILF is, but what the hell is a gym?

Even more importantly, why is a wannabe pilot talking about such horrible things? Has no-one briefed him yet?

I need to go and get a beer or two......................
  11. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I think wannabe is a girl type thing :wink:
  12. With all that money you would have thought his chav mother would have had her roots dyed.

Fucking pathetic to the extreme.
  13. With all that dosh floating about, you'd think he would havepaid for a face makeover.

The boy is ratts as fuck!
  14. What do you look like Denny Jabber? Post a pic please.
  15. Nails is off today for his easter holidays.
  16. Compared to you, I look bloody amazing :wink: it's all you need to know.