Is there something in the water today?

I am deeply concerned about the level of discussion on this forum. Today I have been asked to dye my muff by Nutty and Silver Fox has taken to commenting on my snatch.

Charming.

rosinacarley said:
I am deeply concerned about the level of discussion on this forum. Today I have been asked to dye my muff by Nutty and Silver Fox has taken to commenting on my snatch.

Charming.
Bet your loving it really :wink:

The_Wonderer said:
rosinacarley said:

Charming.
No actually, not so very much! Do you see me discussing Nutty's ginger bits and Silver Fox's whatever bits? No. Because I am a lady.

rosinacarley said:
The_Wonderer said:
rosinacarley said:

Charming.
No actually, not so very much! Do you see me discussing Nutty's ginger bits and Silver Fox's whatever bits? No. Because I am a lady.
You post on RR, it goes with the territory. :p :p :p

rosinacarley said:
The_Wonderer said:
rosinacarley said:

Charming.
Fair enough mate :lol:

rosinacarley said:

Charming.
Rosie

That being Nutty-Bag and not myself, to make clear to readers and in particular my wife.

Luv

Nutty