Is there a flaw in the argument???

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by MG Maniac, Feb 19, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK I'm bored ... and seeing the DM is the only thing I can get working on our steamaged IT without t'internet police storming the office so whilst whiling away an hour I came agross this lttle gem!

Muslim leaders issue a fatwa against anyone living on MARS as there is 'no righteous reason' to be there | Mail Online

it seems that a fatwa was issued by the "General Authority of Islamic Affairs and Endowment" in UAE as trying to live on Mars was hazardous to health and tantamount to suicide which appartently is against Islamic Law??????

Alrighty! No Virgins for them then!

2. "There is a possibility that an individual who travels to planet Mars may not be able to remain alive there, and is more vulnerable to death" a bit like Syria or Afghanistan or, well you fill in the rest.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is anyone else ****in sick of religion? Science has proven its BS so why do people still believe in it?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

4. Blimey serious stuff! Over the years I have come across a good number of folks who were obviously not of this planet, so if it is Mars that they come from, they had better standby.

5. As suicide is against the Qu'ran, how come there's so many suicide bombers?

6. My point exactly!:thumbup:

7. Why is it only Muslamics that can come up with sensible rules?

• Like Like x 1
  8. God knows.....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why do you say the Muslims have the sensible rules TaffD? The Torah, Qu'ran and Old Testament are basically the same book if you read them.

10. Phew, being of a northern persuasion my heart stopped there - I thought they'd said Mars bars.

Deep fried obviously.

11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I like Uranus.

12. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

But you wouldn't want to live there?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Meanwhile - back on the Red Planet.......

[​IMG]

" 'Ere Glurg Two Zero.........have you read this shit? Them beardy
    sandal jockeys have put out a fu**ing contract on us!"

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes, its Flagdeck's favourite piss taking venue....again.....but WTF.

Here is one place that has banned religion...........but if you don't bow down to the almighty .....you're fed to the dogs.

[​IMG]

15. As this is a Nautical website and you like Uranus BR, perhaps a draft to this ship would satisfy you ;)
    titan%20uranus.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Don't go there, its a shit hole

• Like Like x 2
  17. It's a gas giant.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Is it because they're the only ones with the foresight to legislate about Afghanistan's future space programme?