Is the chat bar back?

admiralscruff

Lantern Swinger
The chat bar that was removed a few months ago appears to have returned, have the COs put it back or is it just my computer doing something odd? Interestingly, the only people it has on it (all set as being offline) are the ones set as 'friends' on my profile. Anyone else noticed this?

Awaiting a formative opinion from our esteemed colleague Mr Finknottle. He has no friends and therefore is eminently qualified to answer any of your questions, or concerns relating to chatting with friends.

Awaiting a formative opinion from our esteemed colleague Mr Finknottle. He has no friends and therefore is eminently qualified to answer any of your questions, or concerns relating to chatting with friends.

That's the way, aha, ahaI like it, aha, ahaThat's the way, aha, ahaI like it aha aha

**** off Tre, he's got money AND a copy of the Red Sailor, he's still on my Christmas card list.
I just don't like you poor bastards who might rock up and skank my glop and scran. Then **** off and spend all your benefit on yourselves. Bastards.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Good CO Site Issues 18
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0