Is Sodomy between man & woman still illegal ?

fishmiester

Banned
Eastneyender said:
Oi! Fishmeister get your own natty phrases 'Flesh tube' is one of mine
Don't belive I'm getting abuse from a RR Midshipman. :lol: See you in the Cellars 8) to discuss the finer points of Plagiarism :? and the relative issues concerning chilli and bazongers :twisted:

DickyB

Badgeman
The `Cream' and the `Crap' of society have always done as they wished, it's the ones in the middle who try to stop people having fun. 8O

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Hmm, I'm a bit concerned about this thread - as far as I'm concerned ALL sex is disgusting and degrading...

...if it's done properly! :wink:

DickyB

Badgeman
No, sex between two people who love each other can be wonderful, if you can get between the right two people! (Thank you Woody Allen) :oops:

Fletch said:
This MAY help !!! and BTW if your mate has any fots........................ !!! :lol: :lol:

The law and sex

The law is quite specific about certain sexual activities and in some cases people believe the law is unnecessarily restrictive. Men over the age of 10...
Men? What you mean when I was 11 I was a MAN. Bloody hell, I wish I'd known, I could have legally ordered my first pint... :lol:

Surely that should read 'Males'? :?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
DickyB said:
No, sex between two people who love each other can be wonderful, if you can get between the right two people! (Thank you Woody Allen) :oops:
"Masturbation - sex with someone you love" (Woody Allen again!)

sgtpepperband said:
DickyB said:
"Masturbation - sex with someone you love" (Woody Allen again!)
Wot, even if it's a monosock named after your bird? 8O I thought that was natural, mutual, lovemaking... :wink:

Bernoulli

Midshipman
While it might be legal in the UK, I believe that it is illegal in some US states, which could possibly cause Jack to come a cropper if he indulged in a spot of back-door action in one of the southern states.
Just imagine the scene, surrounded by wall-eyed crackers in some sh*t hole of a prison in Louisiana, when one of them pipes up; "Ah he-ar you cornholed ma cousin Sherylee-Anne, boy.."
The horror, the horror. 8O

Bernoulli said:
While it might be legal in the UK, I believe that it is illegal in some US states, which could possibly cause Jack to come a cropper if he indulged in a spot of back-door action in one of the southern states.
Just imagine the scene, surrounded by wall-eyed crackers in some sh*t hole of a prison in Louisiana, when one of them pipes up; "Ah he-ar you cornholed ma cousin Sherylee-Anne, boy.."
Quoting Robin Williams:
" In Georgia, if you commit sodomy, they will put you in a prison cell with another man who is going to sodomize you."

BootneckYank said:
Bernoulli said:
Quoting Robin Williams:
" In Georgia, if you commit sodomy, they will put you in a prison cell with another man who is going to sodomize you."
BY

Me thinks Bernoulli has a buggery in prison fixation, perhaps he should pee off over to the states and get himself banged up.

Nutty

Bernoulli said:
It was indeed illegal in some states in the US until the Supreme Court ruled it was unconstitutional a couple of years ago. Prior to that it still carried a sentence of mandatory life imprisonment in a number of states and typically a 10 year sentence for a first offence in others - but in practice the law was often not enforced. That said, it was still a capital crime in Britain in the early nineteenth century.

Bernoulli

Midshipman
Nutty said:
BootneckYank said:
Bernoulli said:
Quoting Robin Williams:
BY

Me thinks Bernoulli has a buggery in prison fixation, perhaps he should pee off over to the states and get himself banged up.

Nutty
*cough* Who, what, me Gov? I was merely pointing out the potential pitfalls that a Stateside run ashore presents to the unwary Matelot.
We visited Norfolk Va.in the mid-nineties, and one of the lads trapped a reet filthy old scutter, who took it up every orifice known to anatomy. I discovered the factoid about the State sodomy statutes when we were hosting some Yank Matelots in the mess one evening, who told our grubby little chef that Bottery of all kinds was illegal in Va.

Just as an aside, Nutty, during your last run ashore in the States, were they still rowing Indian whores out to Hampton Roads and passing them through the gun ports? :D