Is Slim RR resident cry baby?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, May 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Slim

2. Other

0 vote(s)
  1. It has been sugested thaI am the resident RR cry baby. So I would like to make my position official and submit myself for election as RESIDENT CRY BABY.
    This is a positon which has neededfilling forsome time. At presnt I am the only nominee so will need seconding and voting for. Of course as with any election perhaps there should be someone to stand against. Suggestions most welcome.
  2. Of course you are not a cry baby, as some one who has crssed swords with you just a few times, thus I will not be seconding this proposal.
  3. Politics a bit too far to the right of Genghis Khan for my liking but not a cry baby, no.
  4. Thanks Phil nicest thing that you've eversaidto me :)
  5. Nah, not cry baby just an attention wh0re...........

Bravo Slim xx

Edited: can't swear!
  6. Thanks Jenny, I would love to be a Whore, attention or otherwise. Will have to start charging for my services, I want folding money, now where was it I saw pennies with hinges?

7. Anyone with politics to the right of Genghis Khan gets my vote…
  8. Do you guys actually have real jobs, or do you spend your lives on this site, thinking up obscure items and threads to post.
  9. and there was me thinking you were just an illiberal liberal.
  10. Gets my vote as well....
  11. Real jobs, wash your mouth out, I was forcibly retired at 59. Not working on a couple of pensions and still paying tax. An discusion or 10 a day keeps the grim reaper away
  12. Thats just about everybody then! His interpretation of the Yassa (even if some of it was convenient to do so re: foriegn relations, sexuality and religious beliefs) would have some of you jumping up and down and showing us all articles from "ye daily maile" about how terrible his governance was.

Does the RR cry baby job come with a hat or a sherriffs badge type thing?
  13. I see the votes are very close Slim!!....I'd vote myself, but being a Schizophrenic I can't make up my mind!! :? :?
  14. Theres me thinking I was a moany old [email protected] :D :D
  15. You are!!!!.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  16. What is a real job??? Obscure items make the world go round.

I am just popping out for a nice fifteen mile walk on the Wicklow Way what will you be doing today Mr Happy
  17. Haha!, Why thank you! Its nice to be appreciated :D :D :lol:

18. You're welcome my I must collect all those toys I threw out of my pram!! :oops: :oops:
  19. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

No - that means you get to vote twice.....